All reviews bed was very comfortable nice hotel pool view short trip walking distance booked rooms egg station smoking room the hotel staff stayed here for nights star hotel breakfast buffet gm supermarket pak cleanliness malioboro
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

This is a cozy and comfortable hotel. My colleagues/friends and I came to Jogjakarta for a congress, and little did we expect that the General Manager Pak Bambang and his team went out of their way to make us feel welcomed! They provided services beyond their call of duty in many ways, and also threw a surprise birthday (in advance) party for one of my friends!
We were also impressed with how Pak Bambang genuinely cares for and consciously trains his team of staff, which explains why all of them are so polite and dedicated to this service industry.
Bravo to the whole team, and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for treating us like your family and making us feel so much at home at Lynn Hotel. Terima kasih!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
LynnHotelB, Manager at LYNN Hotel By Horison, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Dear Mr. Pngthwa,

Thank you for staying in LYNN Hotel by Horison Yogyakarta.

It is a pleasure to serve you in our hotel. We are happy to hear that you got a great service experience with our staff and that has been passed to all staff to motivate them always provide the excellence service.

Management

Reviewed March 10, 2019

I stayed here 3 times since 2016, and this time was with my friends in a 2 days full board meeting event. The meeting facilities were not bad, but not excellent either. it was good enough for us, can't complaint about that. Our meeting run smoothly.

The rooms I stayed in (530 & 408, I changed to smoking room) were good. Good room amenities, very clean room, good AC, nice range of TV Channels. I could sleep happily in my room.

The food for me was very good. I am a picky eater but I ate quite a lot here.

But one thing that I want to highlight in my first review ever for a hotel is their genuine, excellent services!, I loved it so much I wanted to book them for another meeting event just 3 days after. My meeting when I stayed there was with several small farmers coming from rural area who were not used to stay in a hotel, or coming to a city for that matter. But not once we saw and felt the hotel staffs looked down on us. The staffs were genuinely polite!. They greet and smile to us every time they see us, and what I saw was real, polite smiles. I've been staying in many hotels in Indonesia and other countries with several small farmer friends, but here was the first time I felt that they were respecting anyone equally as an honorable guest, not because of their clothes, or any of their appearances. Just a genuine,respecting services. And because of that I wrote this review in my room and extended my stay 1 more night before I have to change hotel for another meeting.

The only thing that made me cancelled my plan to book them again was internet speed. The coverage was good but the speed was only 1 Mbps. I need good internet speed because in my next meeting internet is number one priority.

Will definitely come back and suggest Lynn to my friends. Excellent!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
LynnHotelB, Manager at LYNN Hotel By Horison, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Dear Mr.Affan Firmansyah,

Thank you for staying in Horison LYNN Hotel during your visitation to Yogyakarta.
Please accept our sincere apologize for the inconvenient experience, it described causes us deep concern and it doesn't represent the quality of service we strive for our hotel.
This has been taken seriously action related to your comment directly to our Engginering team.
We appreciate your valuable time in sharing your comments and We hope that we could deliver the best service in your future visit to Yogyakarta.

Look forward to welcoming you back to Horison LYNN Hotel Yogyakarta.

Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for just couple hours but it's really good ,the view is great and the breakfast was really good
Why I don't have pictures cause this a bit late post so yeah.
Thank you so much...

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
LynnHotelB, Manager at LYNN Hotel By Horison, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2019

Dear Mr.Setiawan,

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

I booked 2 rooms and we stayed for 4 nights. Value for money for such 3 star hotel and definitely worth it. The hotel staff are all nice, helpful and friendly. Walking distance to few food stall so we just walk every night.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
LynnHotelB, Manager at LYNN Hotel By Horison, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2019

Dear Mrs.Myzatul,

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The room and facilities are clean and functioning well. The hotel is within walking distance to Jogokaryan Mosque.
The meals are delicious and vary. The traditional drink, namely wedhang jangkruk was recommended for healthy drink. Look forward to stay again in Lynn Hotel by Horison Yogyakarta.

Date of stay: January 2019

Dear Mr.Bayu Nugroho,

Thank you for staying with us, Horison LYNN Hotel Yogyakarta.

We are delighted to serve you and happy to hear that you got a great service experience with our staff that has been passed to all to motivate them to always provide the excellence service. Your reviews are very well noted to keep improve us to serve more better for our guest satisfaction.
We always waiting for your next visit to witness our new improvement.