“average” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dixie
Ranked #509 of 1,079 Restaurants in Yogyakarta
Cuisines: Indonesian, American, Cafe, Asian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

average place to hang out with friends, or family. the food price is not pricy though the food i would say is average in taste.

Visited January 2013

• Indonesian first
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
“Good food, good place, really bad service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

This is a good place to hang out with friends. It is also a comfortable place to have a meeting or doing homework. not to mention good, various, and affordable food
But I have to give very bad review for the service. first, it takes sooo long for the food to be delivered. second, once it come apparently not the food i ordered. then I have to waited for another long time just to found out that they given me wrong order, again. what worst, that happened twice.
enough for me to stop visiting Dixie again...

Visited May 2012
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
“The quality is decreasing.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

I used to come here often on 2009-2010. The food was actually quiet good; in fact there were not so many people that come here so it was actually a good place to dine or have a coffee and killing time with friends for hours without being disturbed.
Last September I came here again with a friend on an afternoon, and yet, too many people there (and they were like all staring at me and him, I dont know why. Maybe it was because Dixie is a quiet expensive place to eat for students and they were like "look there is someone coming look, do they look rich/cool/crap" and anyway we ordered the food, and gosh, the plate was still dirty; there was a little bit of dust on that; and the food is so little. The taste is also not as good as the old time. At the end, I think the price isn't that reasonable with the serve that I got. I miss the old Dixie.

Visited September 2012
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Place for dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

I like the bake pasta in here. good taste with affordable price. And for drinks, we can get refills as much as we want for some menus (such as ice tea, mint tea, lemon tea). It's a lil bit crowded sometimes. full of youth people (which is so loud sometimes) but this still good for hangout, not for formal family dinner or romantic dinner. :)

Good service and they has a lot of menus there.

Visited August 2012
Yogyakarta
“Cheap Food for College Students”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

We have eaten here and number of times. The food is cheap - but really in Jogya - you can find better places to eat than this!

Visited May 2012