All reviews nice hotel alun alun swimming pool traditional food smoking room taman sari nice stay short stay parking area star hotel buffet breakfast the hotel staff nice pool malioboro street hotel is located business trip kidul
Reviewed August 10, 2018

My fly of 4 enjoyed our stay. The space in the rooms were good enough for us to walk around. The room service was excellent. Bedsheets and towels were clean. Amenities in the hotel were working well. Breakfast was good but the hygiene level in preparing the food could improvise. The staffs were friendly and helpful at all moments. There is a food outlet called SS just outside the hotel which is a heaven for spicy food lovers. Overall its worth your money.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Berri N, General Manager at Hotel Neo+ Awana Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Hi SUSAN T,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a night while passing through.
The room was a good size with 2 beds and decent city views. There was a tv with good selection of channels, good AC, a safe, good sized bathroom and kettle with tea/coffee.
The room was clean except long hairs in the washroom. Could have been swept better.

The breakfast was extensive but very busy (we paid 50K R per person). There were no spots to sit in so we had to sit outside which is where they allow smoking. Still have a hard time accepting smoking being permitted in half enclosed areas where people eat and children are around. We ended up moving inside when a spot arose.
The staff were really friendly and tried to get you anything you needed, even had some milk delivered up to the room for our coffees.

The front desk were really helpful with late checkouts and luggage storage while we were out.

Due to hotel having office rooms/conferences we found it to be quite busy with people.

There was a pool but we never had a chance to use it plus it’s in the same area as breakfast so it could be weird being in a bikini in the area.

Grab (Asian Uber) had an official pickup ordering station and official pickup spot and encouraged at the hotel.
Taxis also available just outside the doors.
Would recommend as it’s a very large hotel and was a nice stay.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends

Hi RozaYWG,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to a friend. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

strategic location, service very nice, all staff is friendly, nice parking area , surely delicious breakfast, there are many option menu to choose breakfast. and I met many foreign tourists and make me feel in Bali. maybe thats all reason why this hotel always visited loacal tourist and foreign tourist.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Berri N, General Manager at Hotel Neo+ Awana Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Hi okitavarel,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Best Reagrds,

Reviewed August 5, 2018

On my recent stay with Neo Awana, the rooms are clean, tidy and well air-conditioned. I have then accidentally left about Rp 8 million cash in the safety box and I only found out 1 day I checked-out.

Fortunately when I return to find out about the cash, it was already being kept safely by the lost and found department. I am so thankful to have booked my stay with Neo + Awana Hotel. I am very delighted to review that honesty and hospitality is well practiced in this hotel.

Keep up the good work Mr GM!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Hi taymuni,

Thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to be your second home when you're at Yogyakarta.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Just improve the room cleanliness,
Food i think just so so, its okay.
Strategic location, near food court, near tourism location.
I think this is one of recommended hotel near Prawirotaman/Jl.Parangtritis, Yogyakarta.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business

Dear Faiz F,

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make it better and our guests happy. Really appreciate your feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Neo+ Awana Yogyakarta.