All reviews green concept eco friendly hotel hydroponic garden art kitchen rooftop garden go green mint leaves unique concept traditional market gelato shower gel rice street noise the ground floor prawirotaman street every corner swimming pool
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is definitely good looking, room is small but decorated nicely to feel cosy. Breakfast spread was huge and tasty! Staff was prompt and friendly.

Located near many funky pubs and eateries.

Only problem was the mosquitoes in the room. I had many bites when I first stepped in, called for help and staff brought me insect repellant and thankfully, nomore mozzies after that! Phew!

Thus, all in all, I would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Greenhost_GH, Public Relations Manager at Greenhost Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Dear Ms. Hazel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your last visit to Greenhost Boutique Hotel Yogyakarta.

First of all, please know that our guest comments are invaluable to us as they continuously motivate us to improve our service better. We apologize that during your stay, our facility did not meet your expectations. Rest assured, this matter has been addressed accordingly and we will do our best to prevent it from happening again in the future. We sincerely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Greenhost Boutique Hotel Yogyakarta.

We are coordinating with Chief of Engineering to settle this issue. We would be delighted to further discuss the details of your stay with you by email or in person. Please feel free to contact us directly at the following email: communication@greenhosthotel.com.

Reviewed February 18, 2019

The hotel is fabulous! Loved the food, the service. However, the front desk people do not know how to speak English properly. The hotel is also located in a good area. One of the problems I had with the room was that there were a million mosquitoes in it.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Greenhost_GH, Public Relations Manager at Greenhost Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2019

Dear Ms. Nimra,

First of all, please know that our guest comments are invaluable to us as they continuously motivate us to improve our service better. We apologize that during your stay, our staff language and our room did not meet your expectations. Rest assured, this matter has been addressed accordingly and we will do our best to prevent it from happening again in the future. We sincerely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Greenhost Boutique Hotel Yogyakarta.

We are coordinating with the management and head of Housekeeping to settle this issue. We would be delighted to further discuss the details of your stay with you by email or in person. Please feel free to contact us directly at the following email: communication@greenhosthotel.com.

Reviewed February 12, 2019

Such a nice place with a great vibe. I would surely stay again. It's a great place to relax as you explore Yogja. The location is nice with plenty of places to eat around. The staff is very nice and it was a very pleasant and peaceful stay.
I should also mention that the staff recommended a driver (Bagus) from a nearby tour agency on relatively short notice. He was fantastic and made our journey even more pleasant.
Overall I really recommend the place. If I could offer one suggestion it would be to have water jugs available for guests. It was so sad to see so many water bottles in an eco friendly space.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Michael,

Thank you for taking time to write us your kind review here on TripAdvisor. It is most delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate that you are satisfied with our service and generously recommend us to fellow travellers. We hope to continuously serve all of our guests better. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

It’s a wonderful experience staying in here. They use recycled item for build and decorating the hotel. They also grow some of their food in a greenhouse. They have a little store that sale interesting goods that handmade by the local craftsman.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Greenhost_GH, Public Relations Manager at Greenhost Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2019

Dear Mr. Arie,

Reviewed January 28, 2019

There’s a lot of hotel in the prawirotaman area. One of them is Greenhost Hotel.
I had a chance to stayed here May last year, pardon me because I completely forgot to write about this hotel.
Greenhost hotel is known because of the famous movie Ada Apa Dengan Cinta 2. Cinta and her girlfriends stayed at this hotel.
But I came here not because of that, as I didn’t watch the movie anyway.
My best friend got me this hotel during my visit to Jogjakarta, thanks to her I got a chance to enjoy this nice hotel.
I love how the hotel was surrounded with green plants as they bring the green concept for this hotel. The pool in the middle is very tempting but I didn’t get a chance to try it.
Anyway, the room was good. Not too small, and I love their types of furniture it’s all wood which I love so much.
The bathroom also good, it was clean and neat, but I dislike the door design hahaha well it’s just my preferences.
The room itself very cozy with a dim light that could make you stay in bed all day.
Their breakfast is good, the food at their restaurant also has a good taste, suit my taste.
For me personally, I will never forget this hotel because this is where it all begins.
Will come back later to walk down memory lane with a loved one.

Once again, thank you for the wonderful memories

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Greenhost_GH, Public Relations Manager at Greenhost Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2019

Dear Ms. Swasty,