All reviews budget hotel extra bed nice service room size is malioboro street convenience store great room every morning the hotel staff airport yogyakarta receptionist taxi slippers soap
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

clean room. friendly staffs, good service. they have trip package and car rental. not so crowded situation here around the hotel because it is in residential area. slippers is by request. there is no mini bar or safe in my room. the wall is thin so i can hear childrens running and screaming in front of my room. there is an extra bed storage near my room but it doesnt matter to me. overall it was price worthy and a nice place for short trip tourists.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank fitanestria
SenoTGE, General Manager at Asana Grove Hotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear Fita N,

" Warmest Greetings from Asana Grove Yogyakarta Hotel "

Thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear that your stay was good. Clean room, Excellent service is a must that we had to deliver to all of our guests. We promise to keep maintain or Hotel product and our service and hopefully we can increase to the above level of cleanliness and services.

Once again thank you for your review, we are waiting to welcoming you again in the near future to enjoy our hotel and the city of Yogyakarta.

Thank you and have a grovyyy day....

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

I was stayed here for many time, All staff have a good service quality, as ussual the hotel’s manager Mr. Seno also taking care of us, they knows every single thing what i need. For sure i’ll be back.

Date of stay: August 2018
2  Thank albertnander

Dear albert n,

" Warmest Greetings from Asana Grove Hotel Yogyakarta "

Thank you for your review, glad to hear that your stay was wonderful. The awareness of the need of the guest is also our responsible to make sure that our guest met their expectation during staying with us.

Once again thank you for your review, we hope to welcoming you again in the near future.

Thank you and have a grovyy day............

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

I spent a night during fasting month. I did not expect much as just need to a place to sleep with my wife for a night and also I had late flight.

Location is 15-minutes drive from Jogja airport. It's a bit hidden, at end of an aisle, a little bit dark but some security guards are around so it's safe. There is no restaurant around the hotel, so unless you want to order hotel food, you'd better prepare it before you go to Asana.

Check in process is swift. Receptionist greeted me and make a good guess with my name.

Asana met our expectation except for its room size. Room size is exceeding our expectation. It's comparable with Ibis. Bed is big, it must be King or even Super King size. It's a very comfortable one.

Aircon is an individual unit, not a centralized, and works properly. There is a 3 in 1 : shampoo, soap, and conditioner dispenser in bathroom.

Breakfast delivered into my room, unsure why since I've been told to have it at hotel restaurant downstairs. Breakfast is decent (see my photo). Taste is OK.

Water pressure is good, but hot water did not work.

Overall it is a good hotel, deliver very good value of money, and I will return again when I want to save my pocket.

Thanks Asana

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SenoTGE, General Manager at Asana Grove Hotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Dear Andreas T,

" Warmest Greetings from Asana Grove Hotel Yogyakarta "

Thank you for your review and we are very happy to hear that your stay was good in our hotel. We are small hotel but we will make sure that our product and services was excellent to serve our guests.

Once again thank you for your review and we are waiting to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Asana Grove Hotel Yogyakarta is a two-star hotel is about 4-5 km from the center of of Yogyakarta (Jogja) and about 5.6 Km from city center and about 6 Km from Adicusipto Intrnational Airport and therefore you need to take a taxi or use the transport possibilities (a van ) offered by the Hotel (paid)).
The Hotel Asana Grove Hotel Yogyakarta is a very clean, quite hotel with excellent service of the personnel (providing assistance, valuable information, and responding positively to customer’s demands).
The hotel offers a very good breakfast (Asian style orientation, but also toast bread, butter and jam)
The customers recognized already the efforts of the hotel staff towards excellent service and won recognition from Tripadvisor (e.g. Certificate of Excellence for the year 2017)
The rooms were relatively small but well organized and the value for money was high.
Summing up I liked my stay at The Hotel Asana Grove Yogyakarta and my stay was a nice one (good value for money) and I would not hesitate to stay again if the opportunity arises.

Room tip: First Floor rooms and on the back of the corridor are quieter
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
SenoTGE, General Manager at Asana Grove Hotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear konstantinosd965,

" Warmest Greetings from Asana Grove Yogyakarta "

Thank you for the review, we are very happy to hear that your stay was great in our Hotel. We are small hotel but we will make sure that the cleanliness and the excellent services was delivered to all of our guest.

Once again thank you for your staying with us and your review, we are look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.

Thank you and have a great and grovy day......

Reviewed April 26, 2018

this one of good hotels in jogja,we plan just one day to this hotel in fact until three day we are still here 'coz first, we are still have bisnis in jogja and second the hotels with the rate and the facility we got is make us not looking another hotel again to extend.
the staff is humble and helpfull and breakfast every morning with different menu.
its beyond the rate!!...

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank hariw93
SenoTGE, General Manager at Asana Grove Hotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Dear hari w,

" Warmest Greetings from Asana Grove Yogyakarta Hotel "

Thank you for your review , we are very happy that your stay was great in our hotels. We will keep maintain our hotel cleanliness and service to all of our guest. We are thank you for your stay in our hotel.

Thank you and we are waiting to welcoming you again in our hotel in the near future to enjoy our hotel and the city of Yogyakarta.