See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

First we dont get the room that we booked from OTA they give us different room with no balcony... the male reception was very helpful he realy try to make it up.. to go to malioboro and train station it just 7 minutes walk.. breakfast not good...

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for two nights to go see Borobudur.

Pros:
Amazing, excellent, kind attentive staff
Price
Location (Close to Jalan Malioboro)
Comfort
Hot showers, clean modern bathroom
Room size
Cleanliness
Pool
Fast laundry service at great prices

Cons:
WiFi(not strong on second floor)
Breakfast (there is ample food but not alot of options. Not a Western style breakfast buffet. Rice, noodles, soups, chicken, bread, jams, chocolate sprinkles, tea, coffee, juice, water)

If the wifi worked better, this would be 5 stars. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 30, 2017

No need to talk more. Just simply booked this hotel and you will be amazed by their room, property and services.
Soft bed, room facilities include free wifi, bathroom amenities, room service of hot water coffee and tea, flat tv screen plus great channel, all you ask for 4star hotel in this 3 starred hotel. plus swimming pool for the kids they can never resist.
So close to Malioboro, so precise location to start your journey within yogyakarta.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

I came under the recommendation of a colleague. Expecting to have a proper room with a couch. The colleague is a local, visited twice. Turns out I paid the price listed on the site yet received 75% of the facilities? How is that fair?

Perhaps it's not the staff at fault.
1. I was offered a new room in the recently expanded block. The room didn't have bedside lamp, the wires were left out. There was no electric kettle. I went down to the reception to ask for it, they said they need to check if there were available sets from other unoccupied rooms. I don't understand why that was my problem. It did not arrive. I had to go to sleep feeling cold. They had the rain-shower but no shower cap. I didn't want my hair wet, end up I couldn't shower. There was no safe in the room. There was no cabinet in the room. There was no phone in the room. The air quality was really bad bcos of all the construction. My friend almost had an asthma attack. The WiFi was bad too. Saving grace was the bed was comfortable.

2. Breakfast was 6am - 10am, we went for it at 8:15am, the food was cleared out. There were only 7% of food left in each tray. So I had oily vegetable, no fruits at all. Orange juice that couldnt be dispensed bcos the pulp were stuck at the dispenser. I had to clear tables to get myself a seat. The server was the chef. He came out with rubber boots to clear the table. The waitress was overwhelmed. I tried requesting for the basic sunny-side-up egg, they couldnt serve any. There was no reception to take note of which room I came from. It was disappointing. Saving grace was there was no insect in the food.

Maybe I was unlucky to be here while they were upgrading. I hope it's better when the upgrading was done.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights in this little hotel. It was very close to the famous Malioboro street so it was easy for us to go there for shopping, dining or visiting tourist spots around there.
Breakfast : the food was not special but the staff at the resto was friendly and so helpful.
So the good things about this hotel is the location and the friendly staff, the rest just OK.

Date of stay: April 2017