1,158 results
All reviews great hotel swimming pool gelato bars and restaurants rooms are spacious quiet street small alley mount merapi convenient location deluxe room nice pool stayed for nights breakfast buffet star hotel clean hotel small hotel indonesian food
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The staff are so friendly and helpful. Their English is good and no problem in communication. The buffet breakfast offered many variety and taste good. The hotel will pre-pack the breakfast for you if your trip start early. Definitely good choice to stay.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank jyliew95
Toni_Mth, Front Office Manager at Gallery Prawirotaman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear jyliew95,

Thank you for such a lovely review - it really does mean a lot to all our staffs and management team here. We do believe that service is from the heart. We commit to always give the best and excellent services to our guests.

We are keep improving our staff by training and practicing either communications and services.

We are happy could make your staying more enjoyable and also thank you for enjoying your breakfast as well as breakfast box.

Gallery Prawirotaman Hotel is one of the best choice to stay if the guest want to escape the daily routine and take a break.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 10 days while I was in Jogja studying. I think I t’s a very good 4 star property. The location is great, being in the Prawirotaman area also know as “little Bali”, with lots of restaurants and cafes nearby. The rooms are simple but nicely decorated and I found the bed to be very comfortable with good quality pillows. If you want a room with a view of the pool, I recommend requesting one on level 2, the lowest floor..... I was on the 4th floor facing the pool and there is a speaker tower right behind the hotel, so I got the full effect of the morning call to prayer. I think rooms on lower floors would be quieter.
The pool area is nice but there are not many sun lounges, so if you plan to spend the day by the pool, you should reserve your spot early!
Breakfast is very good, a lot of choices and everything I tried was nice.
The only thing that disappointed me about Gallery Prawirotaman was the standard of housekeeping... when I moved the soap dish on the bathroom vanity it was obvious it had not been moved for cleaning in a long time. Same with the wooden tray containing bathroom accessories. It was dirty underneath and dusty. Used glasses and cups were sometimes not replaced with clean ones. One day the housekeepers left a cleaning rag in my room. I left it there as I thought they would get it the following day but it was still there after housekeeping had been.
Overall it’s a good hotel but they need to lift their game on housekeeping.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Clark S

Dear Clark S,

We are happy could make your staying more enjoyable and also thank you for enjoying your room view, breakfast that rich with choices.

Meanwhile, we also thank you for the feedback regarding to our room cleanliness, as this had been addressed to our team and will take action immediately.

Again, thank you very much for reminding us to improve better.

We hope could serve you in the near visit.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

We spent only one night at this hotel. The room was clean and nice with big comforatble bed. The staff speaks good English and were very friendly to us. We requested an airport transfer it was also absolutely fine. We tried its own restaurant for dinner as well and we really like the food ( also the breakfast). I would definietely book this place again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Szilvia D
Toni_Mth, Front Office Manager at Gallery Prawirotaman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Dear Szilvia D,

We are happy could make your staying more enjoyable and also thank you for enjoying your room, breakfast that rich with choices as well as dinner at our restaurant.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Wasn't sure what to expect but wound up staying 4 nights instead of 2. Staff was all uniformly friendly and the front desk folks remembered my name. Clear they are trained to provide great customer service and the young staff I interacted with were all very friendly. One of the better breakfast I have had with a tremendous selection. A bit out of way and not easy to pronounce but overall I couldn't recommend any higher especially for such a reasonable rate.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Jagurundi

Dear Jagurundi,

We are happy could make your staying more enjoyable and also thank you for enjoying your breakfast that rich with choices.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

The location is perfect to explore jogja. Many restaurants, shops, cafés and bar nearby in walking distance. The breakfast was excellent with many variety of choices. Room was very tidy and clean. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Room facing the pool is good.
Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr/ Mrs. Nyoman,

Thank you for enjoying your room, as well as breakfast that rich with choices.