Hotel Santika Premiere Jogja
Agoda.com
$40
$31
Priceline
All reviewspremier hoteltraditional foodswimming pool viewwater temperaturebreakfast buffetmeeting roomexecutive roombusiness tripthe check in processmany choicestraffic jamnice poolhotel is locatedmalioboro streetindonesian dishesbasic amenitiesrain shower
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I stay there on oct 21 - 24. Very nice food. There's a lot of food with a variety of menu, they have javaness food and western food. My fav is the desert, exellent. Room was ok but its just old.. I stay in a twin bed room

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stayed in a Deluxe room with my son for two nights. Basically the hotel room is okay, but I felt terrible when I know that the room has no bath tub inside, which was different with what I've read in the confirmation letter. There was no information from the reservation staff during the check-in process about this matter. Anyway, I could manage myself to stay with the available room.

The other thing was, my sister who was staying in another room at the same hotel, at the same period of time, received a phone call from the customer service officer to check whether everything was okay with the room, and offered her a free membership with ability to get 50% discount in the next visit. I felt disappointed as the customer service officer didn't call me to do the same (I don't know what has made them treated me differently, but if only they had treated all customers the same, they will get more customers in return, because you'll never know what benefits customers can bring when the hotel can ensure their customers' satisfaction). The other thing was, the room service didn't put "please make up room" sign in my room, but it was delivered to me immediately after I called a hotel staff.

Despite few things happened in the beginning of my stay, basically the hotel room was comfortable and the hotel staffs are all friendly. The breakfast menus varies, and when I checked out early in the morning, the restaurant staff provided breakfast boxes for me and my son (although they gave me two bottled mineral water instead of orange juice as previously promised, but that's okay).

The pool was great, it was filled in with warm water, which is good for children. The pool was divided between children pool and adult pool and the pool attendant provided floating boards for children's safety without being asked.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Needs desperately renovation especially the rooms and bathrooms. Not a good value for money,
Staff not having the Javanese hospitality. Well located not far from the famous Malioboro street.
Breakfast is good especially the local dishes.
Verdict; would not stay there again

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2013

In my opinion they facilities met the price. Room is clean and comfortable. There is a big and clear swimming pool. Breakfast was awesome with wide range of choices: local Yogya culinary like gudeg and jamu; Indonesian foods like fried rice; and variety choices of western foods. The location is quite near to downtown, as I only needed about ten minutes on foot to reach Malioboro. I also got supplement for airport transfer service: on time and professional. It was a pleasure to stay there..

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Spending 3D2N at this hotel for a project meeting. After reading some of the comments about Santika, i just knew that the hotel had been renovated recently. Perhaps it explain why does it seems that the wall behind the mirror in my bathroom has not finished of being renovated yet. I can see it from its reflection at the wastafel. But overall, my room as well as its bathroom is good and clean.

The staff were nice and friendly, the hotel was not too crowded and the entire hotel area is not too big are some reasons that made me feel at home.

If you happen to barely sleep at night, you may try Santika's Mie Godok and Bubur which open 24 hrs. During our stay, none of us (more or less 25 persons) complained about the food. It is delicious, although the menus are limited.

• Stayed: August 2013