The hotel is located on the mainstreet of Jogjakarta, so it's really close to a lot of places, e.g. Malioboro Street.
The rooms I believe have been recently refurnished in modern contemporary style. My spacious room had parquet flooring, which I prefer more than carpeting in this case. Due to this as well, unfortunately, anything became easily noticeable like when I noticed some hair left behind on the floor.
Between room noise insulation was okay but the door was of poor quality. It was so poorly made that noises from the hallways were very clearly heard in my bedroom. Not good when one wanted to have a good sleep.
The spacious bathroom came with a bathtub and no separate shower, which could become problematic for people who need assistance.
- Location is as prime as it can be
- Service level is quite good
- Need to work on cleanliness
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santika Premiere Jogja honours classic Javanese artistry and the city's rich cultural heritage. This iconic four-star property is steeped in old world charm yet offers all the necessary facilities and conveniences that every modern traveller has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Santika Premiere Jogja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.