Review Highlights
Extraordinaire Jogja

My mission to having this Jogja’s trip is culinary and heritage, walks through my memory lane when... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
carriehathaway
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile
Great bar with great service

I came here every night during my stay at the Phoenix hotel. We were greeted by an amazing group of... read more

Reviewed March 31, 2019
yvelynseow
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Yogyakarta Region
from $23.00
from $37.00
from $164.10
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We are staying at the Phoenix Hotel for 5 days and it's great to have such a lovely cocktail bar to unwind right on our doorstep. We tried the gin sling (signature cocktail) which was made in front of us and explained along the way. Also came back from dinner and had an Irish coffee one evening which was lovely, nice and strong (on the coffee side that is!). The staff and service are brilliant, so friendly and willing to have a chat. All in all, a very memorable experience and we still have two days left here so a couple more cocktails to try!

Date of experience: September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Rozi_Miftah, Bar Supervisor at Vino Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you for giving your time to give your comment about vino bar. we feel very appreciated. "Gin Sling" our signature of the phoenix hotel yogyakarta, and you never ever find in another hotel and pub. and the good think is you already tried that's drink. i hope you tried the cocktail of the mounth as well, it was vodka infused date fruits (dates daiqury lover). cocktail of the mounth always change every month. we will try to always improve to be better in the future. I hope you will visit us again in vino bar., and passed the night with the sound of jazz music and a glass Irish coffee or another coffee liquer (roman royal coffee or coffee)

Best regards

Reviewed June 10, 2013

There are not many places to grab a good cocktail in Yogyakarta but I can definitely recommend the Vino Bar. I tried two types of cocktails: Caprioska and a strawberry Moijito, and can recommend both. The bar man, Weedy (he is not weedy and I am sure I have misspelt his name) was fantastic and an asset to the place. Happy drinking. Cheers

Date of experience: June 2013
2  Thank Deliasarita

Thank you for giving your time to give your comment about vino bar.We wanted to take a moment to say how much we appreciate that you choose Vino Bar to get good experience. We are glad that you found it pleasant here.

you are right mention my name (weedey) i will try make a drink with name of my name .lol

Best regards,

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We came here for a romantic dinner and had a drink first in the bar. The bartender was extremely friendly, with a good sense of humour and very cheerful. He took the opportunity to present the mixing of our cocktails directly in front of us, he asked the pianist and the singer to sing a song for us (it was our anniversary) and just made our whole stay in the bar to a very memorable experience. The drinks tasted excellent and I couldn't have wished for more. I will definitely come back to the Vino Bar when visiting Yogyakarta.

Date of experience: May 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

i still remember with that was moment ,if u come again i will make the best cocktail in front u again and request song to pianist ( "Wonderful tonight) :)

Best regards,

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This place has a character. Nice ambiance,romantic touch and private taste!
We can enjoy the sound of Piano, Well Service and unforgettable Beverages.
I love to say that I'm not the one who love Cocktail very much. But I can say that the signature cocktail in this bar named 'Gin Sling' was one of the must try cocktail.
Well,things will get easier when you come to this Bar and enjoy your self here.
Thanks again to Vino Bar.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are very thankful for your positive feedback. We are committed to providing you with the best services and memorable experiences in vino bar, We invite you for a more pleasant cocktail experience in Jogja. i thought, i already share to you how to make Gin sling. coz i make that's drink in front of u. have u make that's drink at your home??? :)

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

A very nice place to hang out with your loved one and friends! Provide best wine and great pianist performance. Don't missed this perfect spot in Yogyakarta

Rozi_Miftah, Manager at Vino Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

We wanted to take a moment to say how much we appreciate that you choose Vino Bar to get good experience. We are glad that you found it pleasant here. Hope we can always maintain our continuing improved service and would love to welcome you again soon.