good things :
- strategic location, near to UGM, taxis are everywhere, there is a trans jogja shelter but it is quite far from the hotel but still reachable by walking
- food stalls are everywhere and have so much of selection
- mini markets are near too, the hotel also has urgent convenience store beside the lobby
- the room was superB! very clean, the linen and the bathroom were very clean too
- room rate is very very reasonable for that kind of room
this and that :
- i don't think they accept online booking, you can only make a reservation by phone or by walk in to the hotel, if you make a reservation by phone, they will ask you to pay first through bank transfer
- upon your arrival and processing your check in, they will ask you to pay IDR200,000 per room for deposit, it will be yours again after check out
- they don't provide you towels, soap, shampoo, and toothbrush for free. if you didn't bring your amenities, they rent the towel for IDR5,000 and sell the amenities for IDR7,500
- internet connection is provided by cable, and in the lobby you can find many computers for you to rent
overall, this is what i call smart budget hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Citihub Gejayan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.