“Love it!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Dinner in Mondo Pizza with my friends from rumania. Everything looks great. I love the atmosphere!!! We chose to sit upstairs, and the staff served us very well. I ordered 1 cup of coffee (I forgot the name of the coffee) and my friends ordered 2 pizza (forgot the name of pizza), I tried tasted. and wow it was very deliciousssss.. if you come to Jogja, you should be here! :D

3  Thank SyfraHK

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

They serves the real thin crust pizza, it was baked by using traditional oven. Pasta here are nice. Just the coffee have to be improved.

2  Thank Wen Hao B
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I and several friends had dinner on its second floor and it was nice (and quite romantic too) ! The foods were also good, and so were the drinks.

3  Thank sashimidress
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I've eaten here several times and never left the place dissapointed. Real cheese, good service and decent pricing makes me keep Next time I wanna try one of the pasta dishes.

3  Thank akyllev
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Every time I go to this place I leave with a smile. The pizza is great and is a nice change from sambal and rice. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank jibril88