“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Every time I go to this place I leave with a smile. The pizza is great and is a nice change from sambal and rice. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank jibril88

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We ordered six pizza for a birthday party for my husband. Il Mondo delivered the pizza a little late (but it's Indonesia, so it's normal). The crust is well cooked, crisp on the edge and done in the center. It's not too soft and uncooked. The different selections are good from the four cheese to the mixed meat. The price is quite reasonable, each pizza will feed two or three people for only 50K IDR.

1  Thank CorningPaul
Reviewed October 17, 2013

It was my second time to Il Mondo pizza still same place and very friendly staff, Il Staggioni pizza, Spagethi Bolognaise, Primavera Salad so yummy with very cheap price

2  Thank dadang e
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I got tired of rice and me and my boyfriend went to this place... It was such a nice place and in the evening it has that romantic feel to it. Blueberry milkshake you have to try it ;) their pizza is really good and so is that beef lasagne. Really nice italian food. I went there twice!

2  Thank Cecilie S
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

pizza in il mondo is good and they serve the pizza pretty fast too. Taste is also good. But i am not really into the pasta here. Pasta is not that good.

2  Thank ranijacko