“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

pizza in il mondo is good and they serve the pizza pretty fast too. Taste is also good. But i am not really into the pasta here. Pasta is not that good.

2  Thank ranijacko

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Located at urban area of yogyakarta, il mondo serves great pizza with an affordable price. I spent not more than RP 200000 for 3 persons, ate 2 pizza and 3 pastas also fresh juices for all of us.

2  Thank intermediate7
Reviewed December 2, 2012

It was my first time to Il Mondo pizza, I went there and decide to try it and waitress recomend Stagioni pizza and very good. the place have second floor and the first floor decoration and atmosphere so-so, the staff friendly and helpful also reasonable price

3  Thank dadang e
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I may be not helpful on this since I am anti-lactose but really... I wish I were not because all the pizzas and the cheese were succesfully tempting!! I wish I could chew more. And tasted every dish there.

3  Thank sashimidress
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Il Mondo is my top pick for pizza in Jogja. Their spinach pizza is mouth-wateringly delicious! I always have it whenever I come here. Oh and they also play great music.

3  Thank 573ff1