See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2019

they gave their best in service for us while we've been there. we were satisfied with it. thanks for all staff that serve us so well. thank's so much Hotel Arjuna :) we'll be back someday. good job!!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

The location was prime. I stayed there with my sister and her son, and my cousin. The room had enough space for 1 large bed and an extra bed. They had also small swimming pool and drug store. The breakfast was nice too. I will stay there when I visit Yogyakarta again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2018

I feel comfort and piece when I stay at Hotel Arjuna. The location is only 250 m from Yogyakarta Station. You can walk from hotel to station or to the famous place Malioboro Street. A lot of tourist attraction near the hotel.

Room tip: Rooms on the fifth floor are good view
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Quite an old hotel but excellent in maintainance.the room is spacious enough in city center hotel & excellence cleaned.service is also good.choices is enough for breakfast,eventhough taste is fair.location is close to malioboro & along the street offers choices of resto/cafe.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

We stay for 3 nights at Arjuna hotel. Room was clean and tidy, friendly staff and good service. Hotel location around 300meter from Train station and Malioboro Road. We can enjoy morning jog along pedestrian walk until malioboro road and many local food around from morning till mid night.

Date of stay: April 2018