- Clean and well-maintained.
- The room is quite spacious as it is a junior suite.
- Excellent location (with plenty of cafes, restaurants, street food & shopping).
- Bathroom is big, water pressure & heater works well.
- Reasonable price.
- Breakfast is below average. We tried it for one day and decided to eat out for the rest of our stay though it is included.
- Extra bed is very uncomfortable as the mattress is very thin and I could feel the metal structure under it.
- Staff had rather poor command of English.
- They only gave us a bedsheet as blanket for the extra bed. My friends asked for the extra blanket 3 times but they did not deliver. On the fourth try, they told me that they don't have any extra blanket & so I told them to deliver 2 more bedsheets. And finally the extra blanket arrives (meaning they were either too lazy or lying about the blanket from before).
- They only gave 1 roll of toilet paper and we had to ask for extra toilet paper everyday (there's 3 girls in the room!).
- I requested the lady at the reception to contact the tour agency as I just wanted to confirm some details of the pick up timing. She tried to charge me IDR3000 to make the phone call of one minute. Two day before, the concierge have arranged a tour for us with the same agency and it was free. It is a local call and it is to the same tour agency that the hotel was working with, so I did not understand why they tried to charge me.
Though the service is lacking, I would still recommend the hotel if you just want a clean room, reasonable price in convenient location and if you do not require the use of an extra bed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Pyrenees Jogja Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.