“nice place nice food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mi Casa Es Tu Casa

Mi Casa Es Tu Casa
Ranked #156 of 1,105 Restaurants in Yogyakarta
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: MI CASA ES TU CASA is a restaurant located in the beautiful city of Yokyakarta, Indonesia, a city with plenty to see and plenty to learn. Whenever you are ready to kick back and relax, we invite you to come and have a nice home made meal in a quiet ambience, good music and friendly hosts.We serve all kinds of food, from indonesian Sate Ayam to spanish Gazpacho, all made with love and caring!
Great Harwood, United Kingdom
“nice place nice food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

we visited this restaurant one lunchtime, it is a nice location for a chill after a busy morning shopping on maliboro street. We had lovely food at very reasonable prices. I had the risoto and my husband had snake which were both excellent washed down with a bintang. When we paid we had given a 50,000 instead of a 5,000 without knowing and the waitress was very honest and came back with all the change and pointed out our mistake very impressed would go again and reccomend to others.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank chinkynorthofengland

• Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Good food, reasonable portions and a decent price. Liked the decorations in particular of the place - these guys are creative!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Siach
Donostia-San Sebastián, Pais Vasco, Spain
“The best resto in Jogja!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Hi, This is Xabier, I started my visit to Java in this wonderful place in Yogyakarta.
The manager, Anto, gave me a warm welcome when I arrived to his resto, and he made me feel at home!
The food (Spanish and local) was great, the service superior and the setting very cozy with a great music, books to read, Free Wifi and great beers!
My favourite dish was Grilled Snake!
I strongly recommend this place to all, visitors and locals.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Xabier A
Seattle
“It's okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Food is fine, nothing spectacular. They have some Spanish stuff on the menu. The gazpacho was a weak excuse for gazpacho. The potato salad was okay. On the whole, not a bad place, I ate there several times, but nothing to write home about.

Visited December 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
“Good food, nice atmosphere and nice staff, go there!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

A really nice place with tasty food. Try the chicken in cola:)
We found this place two days before leaving so We were only there for 2 Times but if We would have found it earlier We would have been there every day probably. I really recommend it!

Visited December 2012