“Cozy place for rendezvous”

Kopi Oey Jogja (Koffiehuis & Restauratie)
Ranked #192 of 1,174 Restaurants in Yogyakarta
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Kopi Oey Jogja -- A place for culinary heritage. This restaurant uses Dutch Indische House built in 1923.
Jakarta, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cozy place for rendezvous”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

I like being in Kopitiam Oey Jokja. I love the atmosphere it makes you forget to leave. I don't remember what I ordered for food but I remember exactly I ordered Es Cincau for drinking and it was very good. My mother loved that too.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Hera-Ariani

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Nice Place to Gather”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I went to this place few months ago. And the first impression is the nice place to chat, hang out and gather with families, friends or colleagues. The foods and drinks are also good with traditional taste but delivered with excellent standard. I will back again soon!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Arif I
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
“Lovely!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Kopi Oey Jogja is such a lovely place to dine/hang out afterwork time. Go to this place every now and then with friends and or my brother. The ambience is lovely, love the fact that the building is one of heritage sites in town. Meals are nice yet unique, staff are friendly as ever. All in all great value for money. Recommended.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank DinnaPratiwi
Yogyakarta
“Yummy food and good coffee in heritage architecture”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Kopi Oey is a bit of a favourite spot for me when I make it up to northern Yogyakarta. They serve a range of quite traditional coffees and traditional food dishes along with the usual snacks in a beautiful old art deco colonial building that the owner has renovated beautifully.
My favourite dish that I have eaten there is the Gudeg style curry made from the heart of the coconut palm. A traditional dish that's hard to get elsewhere. yummy.

1 Thank Big_Yob
Yogyakarta
“Great food, great place, good price”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Having a trip to Jogjakarta and looking for a place to wind down with a good atmosphere and great coffee? Then this restaurant is a best bet. Also a good place for hangout too. This place is also a beautiful colonial style antique house converted into a restaurant without damaging its originality. As for the food, it has many great selection of Indonesian food and also snacks like toast with kaya (best). My favourite is the Gudeg Manggar. Coffee is also great, Coffee Indochina is a must try. Downside is sometime the food taste a lil bit salty but thats not such a big deal :)

• Visited November 2013