“good value”
Review of Novotel Yogyakarta

Novotel Yogyakarta
Ranked #21 of 205 Hotels in Yogyakarta
Reviewed April 14, 2013

good location, nice hotel, easy access, nice facilities, good price. really worth the money. i've stayed in tens of hotel in jogja, and this one is one of my top list now. even for you who knows nothing about jogja, you'll easily get there and easily find food, transportation and interesting stuff surround.

There are newer reviews for Novotel Yogyakarta

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Very good hotel, although I was upset that I had arrived a little early (12:20 pm) and had to wait until the stroke of 2:00 pm before I could check in to my room even though the hotel was DEFINTELY not full (nor even close to being full). It was a major inconvenience.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Novotel_Yogyakarta, General Manager at Novotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear RJSCHMITT,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Yogyakarta. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We hope that you will give us the chance to serve you again in the near future.

Thanks again for your comments which will help us to improve.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stayed many times in this hotel for business purposes, the latest was last night. A very good location, right in the heart of Yogyakarta, closed to Malioboro and other Yogya's icon. The services were standard, effective in check-in and check-out process. Clean bed room, comfy bed and pillows. Good value of money.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Novotel_Yogyakarta, General Manager at Novotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Sonnych j,

thanks for your time to share your experience about your stay in our hotel.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stayed at this hotel as a family (booked it through Expedia) on vacation. Location is great, close to a nice mall (Galleria) and in the central part of town. Room was very pleasant and roomy, our extra bed was not a typical uncomfortable rollaway but a nice comfortable one. Breakfast at about USD 10 pp has a very good variety and quality of items, plus kids under 16 staying with parents are free (loved this since we had 2 kids with us). The spa is not your typical luxurious experience with large seating area etc but the experience was fantastic. Got my choice of very nice aromatic oils and 1.5 hours of excellent massage for about USD40 (actually about 30 since we got a 25% discount early in the day during our stay). Highly recommend it. Nice fitness room/ gym as well. Staff is very friendly and helpful, warm and smiling at all times. Made for a great stay, would highly recommend this hotel and will stay again when visiting Jogja.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Hyperdad,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Yogyakarta. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

"Quench The Expectations" means i got all my business trip needs fullfilled.

Once again Novotel Jogja amaze me with the best service. They upgrade my room to executive level. I think this is the oppurtunity for me to experience the best quality of this hotel, or maybe yet.

But i have to say that Novotel Jogja should evaluate the breakfast menu and quality (example: i think the chocolate pastry got more delicious if they be heat up before served). Besides, all the service, staff, room are Great!!

C u soon Novotel Jogja..

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Novotel_Yogyakarta, General Manager at Novotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Gibraldi H,

Hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

First time in yogyakarta; I choose the hotel because of the great location and good reviews. My stay at Novotel was very relaxing, the breakfast selection was fantastic and very nice setting around the swimming pool. The staff have been very helpfull and I had an awsome 1 hour massage which has solve my back pain issue. All in all, I definitly recommend the hotel and will come back!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Novotel_Yogyakarta, General Manager at Novotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear Astrid H,

I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services

Thanks again and we hope we will be able to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great Hotel. Love the spaciousness of the room. Overall the hotel is very clean. Nice pool too. The only minor thing that bother is both the water faucet at the bath tub and the sink was a bit difficult to turn. So it was a bit hard to control the temperature of the water. Other than that, it is a really great hotel. Love it, and definitely will come back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Novotel_Yogyakarta, General Manager at Novotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Sudarto Y,

thanks for the time to comment about your recent stay in our hotel.

In regards to the problems in the bathroom, please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We hope we will be able to welcome you again soon.
gm@novotelyogya.com