1) Booked direct with the hotel for IDR288,000 per room per night. Recommend to book direct for better rate.
2) Convenient location with less than 10 mins walk to Malioboro Street
3) You can ask the hotel reception to arrange a cab for you to the airport. We paid IDR40,000 for taxi fare from hotel to airport.
4) Clean room and no cockroach spotted. Room with hot shower and air-cond.
5) Free 2 small bottles of drinking water daily. You may refill drinking water at the cafe.
6) Free snacks for breakfast and also coffee and tea. No ala carte in this hotel. But, you may hunt for food outside considering the prime location. Try ayam pedas in the nearby restaurant. Really good.
7) The hotel is nearby to the mosque. So, if you are a light sleeper, you may hear prayers at 5am.
Overall, it is still worth staying in the hotel considering the price and location unless morning prayers is a disturbance to you.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your POP! Hotel Sangaji Yogyakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.