“Tour Guide at its greatest”

Discover Yogyakarta
Ranked #11 of 72 Shopping in Yogyakarta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Starting from Yogyakarta, let's explore Java island
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have been to many countries in the world and lived in different places and Supy ranks among one of the best tour guides I have ever had. I gave him the list of things I wanted to do, and the days I would be there and he planned it out perfectly. He was very good with questions I had and even took me to places off the beaten track. He took me to restaurants that were very traditional and non touristy and has a very good sense of humor. If you want a good reliable holiday with little planning, then look no further than to book with his company. I guarantee you will not be let down.

1  Thank DanielYenshaw

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have used Supe twice now for accommodation booking, plus tours to Bromo and Borobodur. I trust his judgement and find him reliable. He offers a good service at an honest price.

1  Thank lady-lasala
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Back in wonderful Yogyakarta one year on.....we again used Supy to do all of our accommodation booking, pickups etc and also to arrange transport we needed. He also recommended ViaVia restaurant to us for a reasonable and yummy dinner option which we very much enjoyed. Again we found him very friendly and efficient in all that he did for us, he is very flexible and is happy to help in every way possible.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

went on a tour with supy, we found him to be very knowledgable, polite and helpful. He was fantastic as he had preorganised everything so we had a smooth trip each time. All prices were very reasonable and having travelled here several times previously,I have found supy to be the best, most caring, knowledgable and professional tour guide that we have had. We will definately use supy each time we head back and cannot recommend him enough!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Great trip by jeep in the early hours of the morning to a viewing point high on the lava flows of Gunung Merapi, one of the most active volcanoes in Java. You can buy duck eggs and boil them in the hot sands and, if the mountain wants to show itself to you, the views are spectacular! Tours can be arranged from Kaliurang.

1  Thank Georgiana A