1,285 results
All reviews sky bar rooftop pool malioboro street top floor nice hotel walking distance f b family room porridge breakfast box buffet breakfast the main street train station egg station front office strategic location deluxe room
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019

I have stayed here twice and I enjoyed both stays. The staff were welcoming and friendly.
My room was spacious although it looked a bit outdated. The shower didn't work properly although it still served its purpose well.

Breakfast was not bad and I enjoyed many varieties of the breakfast. Check-out process was quick and last but not least the location of the hotel is excellent. I would definitely stay here again when I go to Jogja.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ibis Styles Y, Manajer Umum at Ibis Styles Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2019

Dear egaw2018,

Thank you very much for attention to bring your extra ordinary moment in Tripadvisor Ibis Styles Hotel Yogyakarta. We are being proudly to know that your are pleasant and enjoy your stay here and please sincerly our warm regards as your impressed by our service and accomodation in ibis styles yogyakarta. It was our pleasure assisting you during leisure in yogyakarta .

Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Location is very strategic, this hotel is very close to Malioboro Street, centre of crowd. We can go to Malioboro by walk, or we can use becak. While walking, we can find many and various kind of good food also street seller who sell tshirt, souvenir, snack, email etc.

The building is not a big building, minimalist, there are around 30 rooms in each floor, my reservation type was deluxe, and it already quite spacious for my family (4 members). There is also bath tub in my room.

Facility, I was not exploring very much, but in lobby there are some sofas, car rental office, restaurant (breakfast was here), bar and reception. Swimming pool is on 7th floor (top), the size is small and divided in two for kids and adult. We also can find spa and d'skybar on this level.

Breakfast menu is simple, egg station, salad and fruit bar, drink station, local food station, pastry station and main course station, taste are OK.

Room rate is affordable.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
ibis Styles Y, Manajer Umum at Ibis Styles Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2019

Dear willy219,

Thank you for giving us a very kind review.

I am glad to know that our food quality and services also location have made your leisure were experience as pleasant plcae to stay in yogyakarta.

it is a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 2, 2019

I stayed one nite here for a short vacation with my friend. When I arrived at the lobby there were 2 staff ( I thought both of them a bell boy or at least they were a staff because they were using an uniform) standing in front of the door and they just saw us when We a little bit haptic with our luggage from the taxi. They didn't help us and just standing there....

Nice room and they have a nice view rooftop. The location was near by Malioboro it just take 5 minutes walk.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
ibis Styles Y, Manajer Umum at Ibis Styles Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Dear Miss Ong8,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Yogyakarta. I do apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

What a perfect nice stay and warm greetings from this hotel, gonna miss this place so muchh. They have a great hospitallity, great service, perfect location, great food and everything is perfect !!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Givellawilliam,

Thank you very much for attention to bring your extra ordinary moment in Tripadvisor Ibis Styles Hotel Yogyakarta. We are being proudly to know that your are pleasant and enjoy in here and please sincerly our warm regards as your impressed by our service and accomodation in ibis styles yogyakarta. It was our pleasure assisting you during leisure in yogyakarta .

Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is located at the end of the Dagen road, to get to Malioboro, takes around 5 minutes walking.

Hotels with attractive designs, on the top floor there is a swimming pool, spa and bar, in the afternoon you can enjoy the sunset of Jogja sky. In the morning we can enjoy the beauty of Mount Merapi and Merbabu in the north from the roof top. The roof top is very Instagramable, for those who like photos, there are many interesting places here.

Breakfast has a lot of menus and is quite delicious, typical of Jogja can be tasted at breakfast.

Children will love playing at the kids club in the lobby

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
ibis Styles Y, Manajer Umum at Ibis Styles Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2019

Dear Syennig,

We are being proudly to know that your are pleasant and enjoy in here and please sincerly our warm regards as your impressed by our service and accomodation in ibis styles yogyakarta. It was our pleasure assisting you and your family during leisure in yogyakarta .