My husband and I stayed at this hotel. We booked it from booking.com and were kind of unsure. But when we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised. Here are the reasons why:
1) The staff is very friendly, helpful and well-spoken
2) The breakfast buffet has a lot to choose from
3) The rooms are cozy
4) The Sky bar is very good. Nice cocktails and music
5) The location is perfect. Close-by everything
The improvement area:
1) The decor of the room is kind of too much. Don't really like the colour scheme.
2) The room service menu has very little option
3) Spa needs improvement
All in all it is value for money and nice to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Styles Yogyakarta(previously All Seasons) offers 112 rooms that consist of 97 Superior rooms, 12 Superior rooms with bath up, and 3 Family rooms. Our rooms are simplified with a touch of chic style, spirit of modern minimalist deco with futuristic accents, and the contentment of relaxation and leisure. Check into our Superior rooms that spring the coziness and comfort with wifi internet access free, 32 inch flat LCD TV with cable channels, iPod dock, safe deposit box, coffee and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Yogyakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Yogyakarta Hotel Yogyakarta