“Cool coffee place than any similar place ”
Review of Ministry of Coffee

Ministry of Coffee
Ranked #16 of 124 Coffee & Tea in Yogyakarta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: They also have a B&B. But they have amazing food in their restaurant/coffee shop
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I try the coffee with my colleague, and I think the coffee taste is definitely better than the new coffee place near the area. I will definitely come here again for business or hangout with my friend.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Big, overbearing, very average coffee, nice library upstairs. About the price I'd expect to pay, but nothing special.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We stopped her for coffee on numerous occasions during our stay. The cappuchino, vanilla latte, 8 o'clock coffee, and vanilla shake were all excellent.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

nice place to drink coffe with nice garden, many history picture of Yogyakarta, and offcourse you can stay there

Reviewed September 7, 2013

First time here, and I'm in love with this place. Good coffee & desert. Nice & cozy place. They also have a good and fast internet conection. Go try their salmon quiche. It's a must! :D