“Great Steak in a nice outdoor setting”
Review of R & B Grill

R & B Grill
Ranked #132 of 1,198 Restaurants in Yogyakarta
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Seattle, USA
“Great Steak in a nice outdoor setting”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My Yogyakarta friend invited me to dinner and suggested R&B Grill. Thank you Widi for that wise suggestion. We took a nice table outside to enjoy the nice setting and ordered the Prime Australian Tenderloin. When the meal came it was the "regular" Australian tenderloin. I was expecting an inferior cut of meat but wonderfully surpirsed by the tender and deliciious cut of beef served with mashed potatoes and grilled veggies. That plus a large Bintang and a wonderful companion told me to made this a to go to spot in Yogy if beef is on your mind. And all this for $USD 26.

• Visited March 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Denpasar, Bali
“Execellent steak with regular wine”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I visited there twice in my traveling to Jogja within a month.
My friend recommended me to visit that Restaurant to have an authentic steak dine in with a glass of house-wine, it's just regular wine more less expensive.
Every Saturday night jazz perform with full band and nice ambiance with tasty art work.

Over all it recommended to visit while in Jogja to have another international dish and out of traditional touch. Good Salad, Good Coffee and Good Ambient..

• Visited February 2013
“Tasty food , disturbing live music”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Whoaaaa I've been visit this place so many times ,order steaks ,pasta,sandwich ,coffee,creme brullee, smoothies,
shopping snacks and veggies.
The food so tasty , and I love sparkling water that they have. But I don't like the chairs ,and the live music , the speaker too loud so it sound not too cozy and jazzy but annoying. And they served food sooooooo long 25minutes. But food and beverage so tasty and fresh.

Yogyakarta, Indonesia
“Red Meat Galore”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I've only been here twice and I've not tried their steaks yet but during my first visit I had a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich. Taste-wise it was seasoned very well, it was generously portioned, but the meat was rather tough so eating the whole thing was quite a bit of a workout! The salads are delicious - not just a pile of leaves smothered in mayonnaise or thousand island dressing. Paid R&B a visit again last week, for my birthday dinner. My dad had spaghetti with pesto sauce, which was lovely! I had chorizos with pico de gallo, potato gratin and ratatouille. Although I enjoyed the chorizos and pico de gallo, I wasn't impressed at all by the ratatouille. It was misspelled on the menu as "ratatuly" (in fact many of the menu items are badly misspelled!), and it's probably the first time I had ratatouille with no aubergines or courgettes in it, just red and yellow bell peppers. I could've cooked a better ratatouille, to be honest.

• Visited January 2013
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
“Excellent steak and great Deli”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

R&B is a reliable favourite in Yogya. The steak is good, the Salad Nicoise is my hands-down lunch favourite in Yogya. But best of all is the deli in the front - Indogunah. If you like cooking (like me) most hard-to-find western delicacies can be got here.

Visited December 2012