“Nice ambience”

Ranked #74 of 1,154 Restaurants in Yogyakarta
Cuisines: Indonesian, Mexican, International, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: EasyGoIn' Grill & Garden provides a wide range of cuisines from barbecue Grill to Mexican specialities and Indonesian dishes. We provide comfortable seating in our garden or indoor. The staff is very friendly and always up for a chat to the easygoing guests. It’s also a great place to enjoy live music from Wednesday till Saturday or for a happy-hour drink at our bar till 7pm. free of charge: Large parking space, Pool billiard table & Wifi hotspot
“Nice ambience”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I love to come here with my friend, we went here almost every night when we stayed in the area, great food with the great service as well, I like the beef steak, and the indonesian food also taste way better compare to the the next resto.
I guess this restaurant is funky and modern, and I'll be back here again next year.

• Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Brussels, Belgium
“Overrated”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed in the street for 6 days so we finally decided to try Easy Going, even if the decor was not really appealing. It was raining so we decided to give it a go and we did not stayed long. The service was average, the food was well presented and the portions correct but I like to eat out for something I can not cook myself, especially while travelling. The indonesian food we had at Easygoing was not special at all, we have had better food at night markets or on the street. We don't understand the restaurant's rating on tripadvisor, they are cheaper and better places in the neighboorhood.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank EvaEric
EasyGoInResto, Owner at EasyGoIn' Grill & Garden, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Eva & Eric,

I'm sorry that we could not fully satisfy your taste!
I would love to know more details about which dishes you have ordered that you did not find special, so we could consider your critics better and make that particular dish more unique.
We are right now working on our new menu card that will have more dishes that are unique and you can't find somewhere else. (Release: May)

For the decor, we are aware that batik paintings aren't for everyone, but they are a speciality from Jogja.

Our rating on TripAdvisor is based on real reviews from real customers. (We do not make fake reviews)

Kind Regards,
Koni Rohrbach
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
“love it!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I really enjoy the western food at the resto. Specially the burgers. Best ones around. And I always love to go there on DJ thursday nights! Nice music, lot of drinks!

• Visited March 2013
Seoul, South Korea
“Stick to the Indonesian menu.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband's ayam rica rica was tasty but my grilled snapper was still flopping about while the mashed potatoes were room temperature. Most people would probably find the on my plate vegetables overcooked but, fortunately, I happen to like my carrots and cauliflower well done.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Rena B
Saskatoon, Canada
“Very good food”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Dined here two days ago and had a very nice chicken sate. The service was friendly and fast. Food well prepared. Good selection of both indonesian and western food as well as some fusion. I may go back before my time in Yogyakarta is up. There are cheaper places around but its not worth it for the dollar or two you might save as at least you know you are getting quality here. Would highly recommend.