“Cafe Gourmand ”

K'meals Bar & Resto
Ranked #95 of 1,174 Restaurants in Yogyakarta
Cuisines: French, Indonesian, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: K'meals is a Bar & Resto in the touristic location of Yogyakarta. We offer to our guests European food and traditional Indonesian cuisine. After their meal guests are welcome to try one of our delicious desserts. Moreover, we can offer a wide choice of soft drinks and low alcohol beverages. Only at K'meals guests will try local beer at the lowest price in this neighborhood. K'meals Bar & Resto is a perfect place to have a lunch or dinner with family and friends. During the day visitors will enjoy our calm and friendly atmosphere, while in the evening three times per week we have a live music performance (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday). Our English-speaking employees will try to make our customers feel comfortable and to have great experience at K'meals Bar & Resto.
“Cafe Gourmand ”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

I just came back from Kmeal's at Tirtodipuran. I tried Cafe Gourmand which is a set of espresso or black coffee with heavenly sweet delights: mousse with fruits, chocolate pudding with whip cream, sticks saluted with chocolate. The whole package tasted so good. The coffee was not too strong but bitter enough to balance the huge amount of sugar on the plate. I heard from my friends Kmeal's is a good place for pizza. But I had dinner already before my visit so I have to miss out the pizza. The place has also spa and guest rooms. My friends came with their dog. It is certainly OK to bring along your puppies while eating there.

• Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
“Great Food, Happy Tummy”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We went there without any reservation. Just walked in on a saturday night at 8pm. There are plenty tables that are available.

Food on the menu are quite variable. We are a group of 6, we ordered:
Duck leg confit (yummy! Meat are tender. Perfect!)
Duck breast (yummy! meat are tender and tasty)
Lamb Curry (quite okay but you might want to order rice as the sides. Curry didnt go so well with potatoes)
Mandos salad (average)
Tenderloin steak (slightly above average)

Service was standard. Wasn't beyond customer service. Menus books were quite dusty. You can pay with credit card or debit card.

Dessert menu are interesting. Didnt get the chance to order since we were too full. But last time i went here (4yrs ago) its creme brûlée was superb. Uou might wanna try.

Price for meals are around us$4-18.

Overall kmeals food are still tasty and hasnt decreased its quality or portion size since 4 years ago. Keep up the good work! Would recommend for other travelers to eat here.

• Visited May 2014
Portland, Oregon
“OMG! Soooo good - both the food and the service!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My family and I stayed near this place. The food was so good - both the Indonesian and the Western - that we went back several times. The gals there were so friendly and remembered my boys' names when we returned. Prices were very fair and the food couldn't be beat!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank TakingTheBigBreak428
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
“Great atmosphere, Great service, Great menu”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I'm indonesian and a really big fan of culinary food. If you're looking for good European food, "K'Meals" is the perfect place. Clean, food for affordable price, friendly and attentive staff that makes you feel comfortable. The service is really fast, I recommend the chicken "braisé" and the potatoes "sautées" ;)

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank BayuLaksana
Kuta, Indonesia
“Good Steak”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I would recommend you the steak. The place is good for hangout with friends. Unfortunately, if you come here by car, you may find it difficult to park your car.

Visited July 2013