All reviews boutique hotel pool access wonderful staycation type room single traveller beautiful design short escape room design eye catching nice concept crowded area warm hospitality jogja trip recommended place to stay basic room small bathroom one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

My friends and I spend 2 nights in this hotel.

The staff are friendly, nice and so helpful. They arrange the transport for us to going around.

The location is perfect, in the middle of the city but it is still quite.

The ambiance is so cozy and warm.

The price is really ok for the place that you get.

Really recommended!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
yatscolony, Manager at YATS Colony, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Gwenznovita

Thank you for the wonderful review. So glad you enjoyed it! We look forward to welcoming you again. See you soon :)

xoxo,

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Staying on last July was amazing, my family very much like the hotel, staying for couple night with my family and parent and nothing to complaint, food was nice, room was outstanding. Very recommended place to stay at Yogyakarta.
When we stay there, it was my Daughter birthday, asking to provide birthday cake, I didn’t expected to get free and pay for the cake, but to get the WOW factor from the guest I think you should be given for free, anyway, nothing to complaint about that, I still love this place and will comeback on this September.

U guys rock!!!

See you in September

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Hey Bertopriambudi

Thanks so much for the lovely review. We're so happy to hear you enjoyed so much of what our hotel has to offer. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Very recomended hotel in Jogjakarta, nice view with the good food, very clean, friendly officer and until now i still cant move from this place next time i will visited and stay in yats with the other rooms..

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Bunga T

We are very happy to serve you and please come back home soon :)

XO

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

Tried the hotel's Ha Sendang room for two nights just to get the onsen experience.
Honestly it's nothing much if not for the onsen - which can sometimes be cool, warm or hot regardless that you get in on certain operation hours.
Room is at the back at the hotel, in a separated building that comes with 2 different locks.
The hotel isn't large but very.... Instagrammable - so you can imagine how many people you would bump into just to get to your room. Not to mention the kids running around by the pool.
Nothing much in the room, although with their detail of artist line up it's interesting they don't pay much attention on good toiletries. Lucky I always bring mine.
The room feels like an artwork project and it's comfy I get a good night sleep. The toilet wasn't correctly installed and there was no hairdryer. There was no view, btw, albeit it's the most expensive room. However they provide a chair, put on a small terrace facing an adorned wall.
Breakfast? Get yours somewhere else. Selection was too small and most weren't done right.
On the bright side, their crew is the best thing happening in the hotel. Everyone is so sweet, effective and efficient - they really round in.
It was nice, just not enough for another stay.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Darkfuchsia,

Thank you for ur appreciation towards our hotel. A great pleasure for us to serve you again in the future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 8, 2019

I'll get to the points.

Price - Affordable enough, valued for money.

Room - It was clean and quite bigger among its type. I loved my single bed too! Comfy and big.

Breakfast - Don't worry, it was a enjoyable combination of western and some local meals.

Staff - Yogyakartans were so nice, so were YATS Colony staffs.

Location - This one is important. YATS is wonderful if want a location which is near enough to the city center yet still want to feel the tranquility of the southern part of Yogayakarta, especially if you include the south scenic (hidden) tourist spots in your trip list.

Neigborhood - Bored with hotel's meals? Just look outside the hotel surroundings and you'll find quite many food stalls. Bubur ayam, burjo (local food stalls usually provide simple yet tasty meals for your tummy), juice bar etc.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi kinantynp,

Thank you for the review. Your opinion is much appreciated and we'll surely include it in our notes for improvement.

I am looking foward meeting you in person for your next visit.

Rhysilia Ruvilia