“awful dinner”

Ranked #8 of 1,198 Restaurants in Yogyakarta
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: NANAMIA PIZZERIA - Traditional Pizza for Modern People- Offers authentic Italian food at an affordable local price.Established in 2007, Nanamia Pizzeria has been offering real authentic Italian food for more than nine years. We are located on Jl. Mozes Gatotkaca B10-17, Gejayan, in the heart of the city,and Jl. Tirtodipuran 1 in the south of Yogya. Our classic wooden furniture combined with our personal touch of Mediterranean interior design makes Nanamia Pizzeria a sophisticated ambience and oasis for all lovers of authentic Italian food. We take it for granted that our chefs only use fresh and original ingredients (without MSG) and recipes.This, in combination with the traditional cooking techniques such as the wood fire pizza oven, as it has been done for centuries in Italy, will make your stay at Nanamia Pizzeria a memorable culinary evening.
Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
“awful dinner”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

i'd come to this place because of the invitation of friends and in a hungry. therefore I ordered ravioli with hope its gonna be quickly served. when i touchdown there, no waitres came to my table until 6 minutes later I had to come personally to the desk officer, then the waiter came. after ordering, my ravioli then came 34 minutes later! and my ravioli wasn't like I imagined. dough is too thick, lack of filling and I don't expect i have meat in my ravioli. But the most disturbing to me is the time that took so long, its annoying too long waiting for my food to come. I don't care if most people don't feel there is a problem with the length of service, that is because they come in groups. when I came, I saw overseas visitors who were next to my desk, the man who had brought his family, they speak in English.
at about the time I was sitting there for 20 minutes, I heard his daugther whining to go home because she feel bored, and the father could only say "okay, wait, right, papa's dish isn't come yet, after eating we go home". The father of up to 3x the waitress came back and forth to inquire order. At the same time I realized that my dinner won't have a happy ending. After the meal I was about to pay at the cashier. I'm not used to carrying large amounts of cash. It's been 5 years mostly of my daily transactions using debit or creditcard. When I would use a debit BCA, they say that it can't be, either because they don't have the machine or the machine was broken, I wasn't listening because I was so annoyed by the destruction of my dinner. Then I issued another debit, repeatedly swiped my card and nothing happen. Then the cashier claimed that in fact she doesn't know how to use it!! what a joke??!!
Basically it is a dining restaurant, a place where people let go of his hunger and slow in dealing with it is a very disappointing point for me. 34 minutes to ravioli that bad in my opinion it is not worthed. My parents were restaurant owners too. So dont tell me that your restaurant is so crowded, booming orders etc. If you are aware that visitors crowded then hire more employees, if your order increase then add the equipments, if the equipment increases, then enlarge the place, if it doesn't fit anymore then build a bigger location.
fyi, I'm not a person can be affected just because of the comments in cyberspace. I believe more in what I experienced. now try step a side your joy as you come there with friends or a girlfriend, try to imagine the state of hunger you have to wait long and the food that comes is not as beautiful as expected, happy?
i am worried that i am not gonna visiting nanamia again anytime soon. great shame nanamia.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank handridamanik

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
depok
“casual and comfort pizza resto to hang out”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

the night ambiance made this place seems a bit romantic, specially outdoor seat. you may ask them for table arrangement so you can have a nice dinner with your couple. the food is great. the salad and thin sliced pizza is really delicious. it's also a good place to hang out with friends. the price is quite cheap compare another places, but really like the taste of the food.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank kikyprincessa
Prague, Czech Republic
“Super yummmm!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

this pizzeria is one of the most cool place to chill out and the pizza was excellent far better than those famous pizza on tv :) NO JOKE...FOr REAL... and for the foreigner if you guys missing home and miss the food.. Nanamia Pizzeria is the answer to fells like home and by the way the have beer as well yeeeeeepeeeeee!!!!

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Nana P
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
“It was ok but that's all”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

The pizza was just ok, not that fantastic compare to other pizza restaurant in Yogya.
I will find other pizza restaurant with alot better service than this place.

1 Thank Vanilla H
Hattingen, Germany
“Okay, but not as good as tripadvisor comments suggest.”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Reading the other comments I wondered if I had come to the right place.

Sure, the prices are low, the pizza is not too bad, but all the hype seems a little far-fetched. I had the Giovanni (with pepperoni, bell peppers and onions). The cheese was actually quite nice and I also liked the fact that you could taste the wood oven. But the overall taste was a bit bland. No sprinkling of herbs (oregano etc.) on top and a tomato sauce I could neither see nor taste, it just simply wasn't there for the most part. But with the complimentary chili flakes generously sprinkled on top, it was alright.

Why two points less? 1) I also had the Bruschetta and frankly, it wasn't good. The bread was still white, not really toasted. And it arrived at the same time as the pizza. I know that this is a common problem everywhere in Indonesia, but why would I order a STARTER if not TO START the meal. Since it arrived at the same time as the pizza and neither looked appetizing nor tasted all that great it was mostly useless. 2) The staff also wasn't too friendly and seemed pretty much busy with their own things and not with the customers. 3) No pork. Italian food without pork is not Italian food. 4) I might have given it 4 stars, but since I was really disappointed after having traveled there, quite far from my hotel, to enjoy some authentic Italian food and wasn't all too happy, three stars is more appropriate, I feel.

Still, if you want a pizza, it's okay and the prices are moderate.

• Visited October 2012