All reviews hotel construction coffee shop in the lobby visited jogja the check in process business trip unique design minimalist room business hotel stylish hotel little things price quality great hotel big family parking area reception desk special thanks swimming pool
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Dear owner of this great hotel, I am travelling a lot and stay in many hotels for my work. But your staff are one of the best in the world. Their passion for their work and hotel makes this stay amazing. It is bad to mention names, because all of them are great, but special thanks to Rina (reception) and Risma (supervisor). They are gems in your hotel. But a very special attention I am asking for Syahdan mirza : eventhough he is a trainee, this awesome guy is made for the hospitality business.

Thanks all staff for this great stay. The hotel looks amazing, 5+ stars are well deserved!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank J B
Gaia Cosmo H, General Manager at GAIA Cosmo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello! Thank you for reviewing your stay with us.We’re thrilled to read your comments! We are trying to do the best for guests like you and it’s awesome to hear your appreciation. The friendliness of our staff is also something that we take pride in, as it is a part of who we are and our service to our valued guests. We hope to see you back in GAIA Cosmo again the next time you come and visit Jogjakarta.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

I was so excited to stay here, at first, since I’ve read all reviews and this and that about this hotel. Also, I’ve been to Semeja to have a cup of coffee several months ago. So yes, I’ve been craving to stay here and I got my expectation so high. When I did the check in, the receptionist gave me the room card. I waited for other info related to where the lift was, when the breakfast time will be and so on but nothing. She just gave me the room card and that’s it. I walked and tried to find the lift to go to my room. I kept wondering because as far as I know, when we’re going to stay in a hotel, they normally will show us which way we should go (the lift, which floor, directions) and explaining the breakfast time without us asking. I thought they’d be friendly because they WERE friendly to guests before me and he’s a foreigner. Is that so? You base your service according to WHOM the person is staying? If so, then I am disappointed. I think you would treat everybody staying there the same way. Isn’t that what hospitality must do? I didn’t feel quite comfortable staying here because of the staff personality, personally. I love the room, I do. But we need not only the room but also the warm welcome. The REAL warm welcome to EVERYONE unexceptionally. Not the SOP warm welcome. Please, if you want to be big, think bigger. It’s not about the looks, it’s about the inside feeling.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Gaia Cosmo H, General Manager at GAIA Cosmo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Dear Fifitmaulidiyah,

We Apologize sincerely for the inattentive reception you experienced. The Lack of attention rendered to you and the inconsistent level of service you observed indeed feel short of our established service ethos to welcome all guest with warmth and to anticipate our guest's needs.It is certainly not a reflection of our values of treating everyone with neighborly care. We Appreciate you taking the time to give us a through feedback. We have taken steps to look into the matter. Thank you for helping us to be better.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

When you re travel for business, breakfast should be very important. This hotel a side of the comfort place. Room, modern and clean, quality of pillows, and location have a very nice breakfast with a fiod egg station. Benedict's and food of traditional of indonesian culinay make tpu start the day with energy.
Totaly recommend specialy the qlty of the coffee. Try if.you go jogjakarta the location is 10 minutes from everywhere.
Btw they are Vespa lovers.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank fredericoldrich

We are glad to hear that your stay was a good one along with your kind words. We look forward to seeing you in the near future whenever you come back to visit Jogjakarta again!

Reviewed August 30, 2018

friendly staff, unique room and what makes special is the artisan coffee in your room. The outdoor restaurant area is a nice place when you want to work with laptop. I always stay in this hotel every time I go to Jogja.

Room Tip: if you want to cook by yourself, try the studio apartment type. Its with outdoor kitchen along with the equipment also table and chair. Fun!
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank sutartowiryo611

We’re thrilled to read your comments! We are trying to do the best for guests like you and it’s awesome to hear your appreciation. Please visit us if you happen to visit Yogyakarta again!

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights, both days we left very early in the morning like 4 AM thus we asked the hotel to pack our breakfast. Takeaway tea for 5 of us seems like contaminated with oil as it smells and when we opened our cup, you can see oily surface in the tea. We threw away all 5 cups of tea. However, aside from that, I really love the room and furniture seems like a modern Japanese style, you can connect bluetooth to TV and bed is really comfortable too. Cute restaurant and lobby interior, very cozy. On the other hand, pool is not private as it is just next to reception (see through).

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pheely L
Gaia Cosmo H, General Manager at GAIA Cosmo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay in GAIA Cosmo. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations along with the view and design that we have inside the hotel. I greatly appreciate your comments about some of the things that you dislike and might disappoint you during your stay with us.We’ll surely look into these and find ways to improve. Hope to see you back again!