“One of the best noodle in Jakarta”
Review of Bakmi GM

Bakmi GM
Ranked #23 of 8,356 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Do you like noodles? Bakmi GM is only opened in Jakarta. I have eaten this noodle since I was child. I always like the chicken noodles and fried dumpling(pangsit goreng).
It is one of the best noodle I ever tasted.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,560)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

standar bakmi, not so special and ordinary... but we like the mushroom and chicken... like the dumpling too.. we try the kwetiaw ... maybe we'll try another menu when we have chance to visit there again..

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Basic, colorful family restaurant with numerous outlets throughout Jakarta and other locations. Known for its noodle dishes (bakmi is Indonesian for noodles), the place offers basic food and drink items that are light on the wallet. There are better noodle places, but none that offer the accessibility as this particular chain. My sister lives in Sydney, Australia, but when in town she's sure to stop by for a taste of the fried wontons served up by Bakmi GM.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you come to jakarta, you have to try Bakmi GM at least once.. Their noodles are taste so good, and it's a thin style noodle. There a wide range of noodles, but i always order Bakmi GM Special. Bakmi GM is easy to find, available at most of Jakarta malls. Their price reasonable, pretty big serving size and it taste good.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

first of all when i before moved to bali i just feel bakmi gm is same like another bakmi.
but when i came to bali and living here,i always remember the taste of bakmi.
honestly,i prefer bakmi GM in Sarinah area,because the taste is really good than other bakmi GM.
however,i ate every bakmi GM when my friends visiting me in bali (they bring me a Bakmi GM from Jakarta)

Been to Bakmi GM? Share your experiences!