“Indian cuisine”

Ranked #27 of 7,923 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Queen's Tandoor offers you the culture of India at the heart of Indonesia providing an ambiance filled with tradition through its original décor, soothing music, deliciously spiced dishes, thirst-quenching drinks, sweet-tooth desserts; all from the so much loved – India. The ‘fusion’ fever has travelled into many restaurants all around the world. Queens Tandoor too has created a special fusion blend of Indian and Chinese Cuisine creating a menu so rich and unique for first timers and an addiction for our regular clients. The brand name “Queen’s” was introduced during the 80's and never looked back as it continued to expand as a chain with over two restaurants covering the capital and four in Bali, Denpasar. With over 25 years of experience in serving, Queens Tandoor has mastered the Art of Catering and has been the pride of weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and many other functions; creating unique and delightful dish items paired with an excellent and efficient service. Dine with us either at Queen's Tandoor Permata Plaza or Queen's of India, Sunlake Hotel and experience flavor like never before.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Indian cuisine”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Very nice food , was missing home food , and hear I didreally enjoy the food , we.l presentation , great drinks, nice appetizers like Pani Puri , was really good even better from what I had in India .

Well donne guys n
Keep it up

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ASamad1965

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Delhi
“Best Homely food in a Restaurant environment”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Having heard much about this restaurant on its rave reviews, I thought of making a visit for a dinner with my friends. With half full mostly with mix of westerns and Indians, I could judge that I am going to have surprises.

We ordered a completely veg menu and believe me, one of the best vegetarians food I have ever had outdoor and that too out of India.

We ordered Dal Fry (Lentil) and Karahi Paneer (Cottage Cheese) with Briyani (Rice). The taste was too good and oil was sparingly used and gave a total homely food. Bill came to around USD 30 for 2 of us (no drinks).

Needless to say, I will keep coming back. Location is too good as it is next to Pullman/ Hyatt/ Kempiski/ Mandarin Thamarin Hotels (opp to Plaza Indonesia Mall)

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rakesh37
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“dont leave jakarta without dining in queens of india”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

ask the staff to give you the indian style chinese (or u can ask for indian style indonesian chinese food) out of their menu and they have some great combination of starters in indo-indian style which are not on the menu. chef is too good/great.

Visited March 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Best Indian in Jakarta”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Every Indian I've met in Jakarta love this place. And every Indian wedding I've been to was catered by Queen's. Is that not proof enough? I've had Indian food in the UK, US, and Little India in Singapore. For me, this is the best in Jakarta.

• Visited December 2013
Dallas, Texas
“On of the Best Indian Foods I ever Had”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I went to this restaurant based on TA. I had my reservations since I saw saw a couple of extreme negative reviews and claiming that they are expert in Indian food and this restaurant is only good for Expats, because I also am avid Indian food fan and have dined in more than hundred Indian restaurant in all continents and I was worried I be disappointed too. But I was pleasantly surprised. Th food was 100% authentic and excellent. In, fact I put it in top 5 Indian restaurant I have ever dined out of more than 100.

We had mixed tandoori plate, mutton Bryani, and Chicken Laziz. Bryani might be the best I ever had, and chicken tandoori was very tender, and I loved the masala of the chicken Laziz.

on the down side:
The building "Permata Plaza" is not a great building for restaurant compare to hotels and other plazas around, but the ambiance of the restaurant was good.

The food cost an average of $8 a dish, which is fine but the rice and bread are pricy (plain rice $5 and 1 plain bread $2.5) drinks were not cheap either

But I am still a fan and will return

• Visited January 2014