“Never enough for the Gelatos, love the pasta !!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pisa Cafe

Pisa Cafe
Ranked #582 of 7,673 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Pizza, European
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Jakarta
“Never enough for the Gelatos, love the pasta !!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

I love the pasta and gelatos here !!! Fresh and nice. Price is just right. Portion is also just right. Ahh, almost forget to mention, the cream soup in pastry here is just so good, worth to try !!!

Visited December 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Love the gellato!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Even the price is not really cheap, the food taste very good. I love the ice cream very much, perfect dessert.

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Good location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I used to come here few years ago, but not lately. But this used to be a very good restaurant, cool place to hang out, great pizza, very good location.. and nice band also. But maybe its just drown out of the time.. but it is still a good place to relax for after hours.

Visited November 2012
Kalabahi, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to hang out with friends!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

A really nice place in downtown Jakarta to hang out with friends, both indoors and outdoors. The pizza is - almost : ) - as good as in Italy. And it is not too far away from the Jalan Cikini Raya backpackers area.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Walter_Flamboyant
Bromma, Sweden
“I called it "Old School Hard Rock Cafe"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

If its not because of me looking for a live band performance when I stayed at the popular backpackers' heaven @ Jalan Jaksa, I will never know about this place which situated at Sarinah, not too far away, walking distance from Jalan Jaksa.

So first, I just passed by this cafe during day time. It was so beautiful and calm. The garden look really chic and calm. It has the taste of the English garden. The set up was so beautifully arranged. Although it is pretty small, but still, not that small and very mesmerizing! I will not be surprise if I heard or will hear that someone holding a garden wedding here.

So I came in at night for the live band and yes, for the food too. When I entered this place at night, it gave me the some kind of feeling that I am actually either in an old Italian restaurant or in back-in-90s Hard Rock Cafe because the furniture and overall ambiance gave that "old school vibes". I am not disappointed at all. The band was pretty good and nice selection of songs. Lots of locals and travelers or maybe just foreigners who make a living in Jakarta.

They selection of foods & beverages also came various. Really huge. I had steak, dessert and drinks and the food & drinks was really great in taste as well as quality, also the price is cheaper than HRC! It was worth my backpacking money, at least :) Definitely gonna recommend this place to any other people that I'll bump into that looking for great place with great food and live music from local talents.

• Visited November 2012