“A very good restaurant”

C's Steak and Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #230 of 8,352 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Set in a sophisticated yet relaxed-ambience, C's at Grand Hyatt Jakarta presents the freshest selection of seafood, the finest choice of Japanese, Australian and U.S. Prime Beef. One of the best restaurants in Jakarta, the menu at C’s is simple but by no means simplistic. Emphasis is placed on the freshness of all products used. Eight fish tanks ensure that all the seafood meets the highest quality standard before being prepared Asian style in woks or steamed in traditional bamboo baskets. Prime meat is cooked on a wood fired grill and C’s encourages family-style dining, sharing your meal with friends. Live food preparation is at the heart of the overall ambience and chefs take centre stage as guests enjoy the activities of open kitchens at close range. C’s is also a haven for wine connoisseurs with a 3,000-bottle walk-through cellar providing a great escape from even the toughest day. This casually chic restaurant features two open kitchens, four private rooms and a sweeping view of the lobby. Located on Level 4, C’s is a collage of sights, sounds and smells that will guarantee stimulate your senses. As of 1 October 2015, the smoking area in C's Steak & Seafood restaurant is in Cascade section only.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The Grand Hyatt is my usual hotel in Jakarta and I always manage at least one meal here each trip.
Yes, it is pricey, but the menu is wide ranging and the food is excellently prepared and presented. I have yet to be disappointed. The imported Wagyu beef is always good, but their seafood options are extensive. I am not a huge fan of lamb, but I had the lamb rack here and it was delicious.
The open plan kitchen is fascinating to watch if you can get a good view of it.
Service is awesome.
One reviewer has said they should change the name to A's and I heartily agree!

2  Thank Peter_Cain

Reviewed November 7, 2012

The menu was fairly extensive, however more options of steak cuts and types would be a great improvement. Staff were excellent and knowledgable.

1  Thank 17,646
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great restaurant, I like the design with the open plan kitchen which lets you see how the food is prepared and cooked, very transparent, literally. Staff are Hyatt trained and very attentive and helpfull, all the food which I've tried was fantastic and I've been there a number of times. Highly recommended, it was probably expensive but you get what you pay for.

1  Thank highwaydecorator
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Ordered the mix seafood and meat grill, and was very happy with the choice. Colleague of mine thought the lobster was a wee bit overcooked, but it seemed just right to me. Definitely heading there before I leave Jakarta. Located in the Grand Hyatt (CBD area)

1  Thank aravindvg
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Went with 3 friends for the halibut food fare. 3 of us had the halibut and the 4th person had the beef spare rib. As 3 of us are from the US, Sweden and myself a Canadian. We are very familiar with halibut and we even asked the Executive Chef Rolf and the Executive Sous Chef Christer if it could be prepared with a lobster pouting as a side dish, to our delight and surprise they prepared a shrimp bisque and French fries coupled with the halibut resting on the top. The food was cooked to perfection am
And Jessie Pickering the restaurant manager chose a wonderful wine to pair with the meal. And to our surprise and delight Rolf presented us with a wonderful sharing platter of various desserts.
If innovation, excellent food, warm staff and intimate surroundings are your choice for business or pleasure then I heartily endorse C's as the finest first class restaurant in not only Jakarta but possibly south east Asia .
We will be back.