All reviews the club lounge spg platinum shopping mall pondok indah huge mall oxtail soup executive suite excellent service business trip nice swimming pool excellent hotel business hotel breakfast spread room was spacious comfortable hotel checking in star hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was in anigre wtih my family doing lunch , Very thankfull for the concierge, his name is miko , using a glasses with a very polite attitude , he is doin great to help me , with giving me back my lost wallet , he helped me to pickup the wallet from the taxi i was

Hope he have a great day and a appreciated for this things

Trip type: Traveled with family
Sheratongrandjakarta, Manager at Sheraton Grand Jakarta Gandaria City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 172farisa

Thank you for your great review. We are very happy that you have enjoyed your dining experience at Anigre. Please rest assured that we have conveyed our appreciation to Miko and his managers who are very proud to be of your service.

We look forward to your patronage again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my go-to property whenever I am in Jakarta for business. One of the reasons I choose here was due to elite status recognition of Marriot Bonvoy.
I was upgraded to a Executive Suite. Room and facilities aside, it's was their staffs that made the extra mile.
Tony from the fitness helped me with simple stretching after a good workout, my first experience with in-house hotel staff in my 9 years of travel.
Shout out to the lounge team - Kia, Yuko and other names whom I am unable to memorise.

Dear ericysc

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Sheraton Grand Jakarta. We are very proud to learn that you have had a great stay experience. We have shared your review to concerned associates and their managers.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Grand Jakarta soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Hi Sheraton, I'm not someone who usually write a review for places I have been.

But, I think I should write this, first of all I'm so happy that you manage your morning call service very well, a real human morning call not any AI.

A good healthy breakfast with lots of choices. the juice lady is very friendly, and very fast in preparing the juices.

And thank you so much for the early breakfast, as I requested and delivered to me nicely on my early check out.

Superb service with very good attitude.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Sheratongrandjakarta, Manager at Sheraton Grand Jakarta Gandaria City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Dear Yohana S

Thank you for your great review. We are truly honored to receive your feedback. We have shared this good news to the team who are very proud to be of your service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Grand Jakarta soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

I stayed at the Sheraton for 2.5 months and it was wonderful. The hotel is extremely nice and attached to a huge shopping mall with many restaurants and shops. It's located in South Jakarta which helps cut down traffic a bit. My Executive King room was gorgeous and all facilities at the hotel were excellent - fitness center, pool, restaurants, etc. The executive lounge was especially nice and had a nice variety of dinner food each evening.

Without question, the best thing about the hotel was the people that work there and their incredible customer service. I was never greeted with anything less than a huge smile and warm hello. While I wish I could call out every one of the wonderful people at the hotel, there are a few in particular I'd like to thank - Pak Novan in the Concierge for arranging my transportation upon arrival in Jakarta and always taking the time to chat when I returned to the hotel, Pak Tony in the fitness center for taking care of me and making sure I kept working off all that delicious Indonesian food, and Ibu Eifel and the entire executive lounge staff for being so nice and welcoming every night. I'd also like to thank Pak Dennis (Director of Sales) for helping quickly accommodate my needs and adjustments for the stay.

I couldn't have asked for a better place to call "home" for 10 weeks and am thankful to have called many of the hotel staff my friends before I left. A huge thank you to the hotel and everyone there that helped make my stay so enjoyable!

Date of stay: September 2019
Sheratongrandjakarta, Manager at Sheraton Grand Jakarta Gandaria City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear Guide154327

Thank you for your rave review. We really appreciate it. It also made us very proud and happy to read your review. We have shared your comments to all associates.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is nice and near Gandaria City mall. But the location is cowded. They have swimming pool and gym. In total is ok and can try to stay here when visit jakarta alone or with family member to stay

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
SheratonGrandJkt, Manajer Hubungan Masyarakat at Sheraton Grand Jakarta Gandaria City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear peteraD2850FA,

Warmest greeting from Sheraton Grand Jakarta Gandaria City Hotel

We are glad to know that you had a great time during your stay at Sheraton Grand Jakarta Gandaria City Hotel and enjoy our facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Grand Jakarta Gandaria City Hotel soon!