“Buzzing ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Love this place for lunch, but very busy so normally need que 1200-1300h large very creative menus, fresh and very good value for money. I must recommend the fried Salmon skin, very popular so some times run out.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Love the food. Just visited last weekend with the family.

The food and service is always good.

The restaurant is a little bit small but if you are with a big group and would probably spend more than 1.1Jt then get a small room, its worth it.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

Frankly, the sushi was not very good. I was disappointed, as the Sushi Tei at Harbourfront in Singapore is of exceptional quality. The spicy tuna roll was OK, and the salmon was not terrible but this restaurant is very, very liberal with mayonnaise. They served a piece of salmon that had a layer of mayonnaise on it that was several cm thick. I wasn't even sure if there was any fish or if I had accidentally ordered some kind of mayonnaise sushi by accident. The salmon salad roll was so dry I think it might have needed an IV.

The service on the other hand was fast, efficient and very friendly. The servers were on top of their game. The price for a drink, a decently sized sushi roll and a salmon sushi plate was less than $12 USD including service charge and tax. By Western standards, this is a great value even for fairly mediocre sushi. So I can't be too mad. Probably won't be back though.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

In my opinion Sushi Tei is a good resto sushi, they offer many kind of sushi, i mean ive tried many sushi resto in Jakarta, but for me this one offer me more kind of sushi than the others. But for the taste i can say its good but not really special, and for me this one is a lil bit pricey. Things i like in Sushi Tei; fast response from their staff, the sushi always in fresh condition, and they have smth like a bell on every table, so it makes us easier to call the staff if we need help, i found that really usefull.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

For me Sushi Tei is yummiest japanese food in town. While Sushi Tei Plaza Indonesia is the first Sushi Tei I attended many years before it reach south Jakarta.
Sushi Tei food is an adoptable japanese sushi into non japanese taste. Keep up the good work Sushi Tei