“Excelence food and service”
Review of The Duck King

The Duck King
Ranked #376 of 8,356 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

i was hosted dinner by a fiend in this resturant. Located at Senayan City, the ambinece of the restaurant is great. We book one private room just for our group with 3 waiters handling us. The food is delicious and staff is fantastic

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had never thought that I could tasted such a wonderful roasted duck in Indonesia. We just wanted to look something for the breakfast and we thought dimsum was our new choice. But the roasted duck made all the value.
Perfect food with good price.
Friendly staff as we were always welcomed.
My must be!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We visited The Duck King restaurant in September 2013 based on Trip Advisor reviews and it didn't let us down.
We loved the Chinese cuisine especially the roasted duck.
Although expensive but it was worth the visit. Taste were excellent, so we didn't regret spending so much for food.
One thing we don't really like is the ambiance, sometimes it's crowded and look so busy.
All in all, it's a must when you in Jakarta.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I really like their juicy duck and dim sum. Visited two or three of their restaurant and they never fail to provide good duck or dimsum. The duck has juicy crispy skin and the dimsum is high level. Perfect. now that I'm writing this I think I like the dimsum better. Other food was also excellent. Love this. One of my fav.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I love this place in Grand Indo Mall, lovely view to Plasa Indo)) food excellent, long pao dim sum - perfect, and the best is Tiger clams with different sauces. yummy..
Service good. But choose not rush hour to visit this place))) too crowded.