“All about the duck!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Duck King

The Duck King
Ranked #369 of 7,673 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
HCMC
“All about the duck!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had never thought that I could tasted such a wonderful roasted duck in Indonesia. We just wanted to look something for the breakfast and we thought dimsum was our new choice. But the roasted duck made all the value.
Perfect food with good price.
Friendly staff as we were always welcomed.
My must be!

• Visited June 2013

• Indonesian first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“amazing duck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

We visited The Duck King restaurant in September 2013 based on Trip Advisor reviews and it didn't let us down.
We loved the Chinese cuisine especially the roasted duck.
Although expensive but it was worth the visit. Taste were excellent, so we didn't regret spending so much for food.
One thing we don't really like is the ambiance, sometimes it's crowded and look so busy.
All in all, it's a must when you in Jakarta.

Visited September 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“The Duck is a Prince, with Dimsum Princesses”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I really like their juicy duck and dim sum. Visited two or three of their restaurant and they never fail to provide good duck or dimsum. The duck has juicy crispy skin and the dimsum is high level. Perfect. now that I'm writing this I think I like the dimsum better. Other food was also excellent. Love this. One of my fav.

• Visited September 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“my favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I love this place in Grand Indo Mall, lovely view to Plasa Indo)) food excellent, long pao dim sum - perfect, and the best is Tiger clams with different sauces. yummy..
Service good. But choose not rush hour to visit this place))) too crowded.

• Visited September 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Close enough”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

It's close enough to real Chinese dim sum. There's probably 'some' MSG in it, but it feels a lot less than some other restaurant (or the tea really helps to wash some off). I've been to 2 different Duck King and their quality is the same. Close enough for some comfort food and not too expensive.

• Visited June 2013

Been to The Duck King? Share your experiences!