“Great”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Great food. Service can be better. Book before u go. For lunch better eat at the aircon area. For dinner outdoor is fine. Best "gurame goreng"

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I like spicy, flavorful food and I hope to not get sick from it ever especially in a foreign land. We went here per a suggestion from a friend raised in Jakarta. The other reviews complain of service but we got lucky and had a friendly waiter who helped us with our Bahasa Indonesia and ordering the dishes which were suggested to us. He smiled a lot and listened well. I only eat seafood and vegetables and our meal was perfect for me.
I ate the sayur asam, Ikan gurame, tasted their sambal terasi and enjoyed a kopyor. The flavor was stellar and perfectly spicy. I didn't get sick either! I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I went to pondok laguna for the first time with my friends, but i swear to myself not to coming back again. The famous gurame goreng and tahu kipas is good but the crowded and the service bring me down. It took one hour for the meal service and every waiters seem very busy. Yes, the food is fine but nowdays there is a lot of restaurant with good food and good service.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My first time visit was my last visit. I came here around january 2014 for lunch. Waitera are many but they seemed ignore us, very slow when serve us. Food were too long to cook. We need to wait so long.

Food: we ordered gurame goreng, cumi bakar , tahu kipas. I heard that their tahu kipas is so famous, so i tried it. The taste was not that good. So are the other food. It was not bad but it was not delicious either..
Price was bit expensive. It was not my best seafood restaurant.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Went here on saturday night. Very crowded.Entered the restaurant without greeted by someone. Almost empty tables are reserved ,noone escorted us to wait somewhere. Had to watched people who nearly finish their meals , so we can directly occupied their chair. Foods are average. From years since they opened their food's standard are well kept. I suggest if already try Pondok Laguna, better try restaurant next door.