“Fresh, tasteful and affordable price”
Review of Pondok Laguna

Pondok Laguna
Ranked #18 of 8,058 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Most of the food is Seafood, and the ingredients is fresh. Very tasteful food and affordable price. spacious restaurant.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

It's been a while that I have never been here. Frankly speaking this is the fancier restaurant I visited at my early years in Jakarta. The popular tahu kipas remains as their signature dish... Wishing that I can go there again sometime soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

there is no other place with tahu kipas menu tastes better than Pondok Laguna, seriously. I've tasted many tahu kipas at many restaurants. Pondok laguna's tahu kipas is the best!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

yummy food, been coming here since i was little and still the favourite till now.
Didn't realise the portion is so small now though...dissapointed...
don't come late coz they have a lot of things sold out....i missed the tahu kipas...hiks...

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My local friend brought my wife and I there for dinner, and sure it was crowded. People start to eat when they open around 5pm? And if you don't go there early, try finding a parking spot (if you are feeling lucky).

Must try curry fish head, and guess what, it comes with both sides, hardly get that in Singapore as we usually serves one side only. Had the white calm (pretty big size, standard size) and some kang kong. Adequate portion dinner for 4 adults cost us around 350,000, how cheap can that be?