“Dont come here at lunch or dinner time”

PEPeNERO Cucina Italiana
Ranked #910 of 8,149 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: WELCOME TO A MODERN TWIST ON CLASSIC ITALIAN. Not your ordinary Jakarta and Bali Italian restaurant. Grab a seat in our gardens, invite a friend, dinner for 8 or 100, we adorn you with our gardens, patios, delicious pastry bar, fresh gelato and home made bakery. A casual, flexible, affordable neighborhood restaurant- this is your PEPeNERO.
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Takes so long just to order one piece of grilled salmon. Took me three times to ask to waiters of "where is my food?"

1  Thank Hsulim

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I love Italian food.. This restaurant also served nice food. But little bit disappointed with the service.. I have to wait about 1 hour until my food served.. Well, that time wasn't crowed and they have lot of waitress, but they said that they forgot my order.. -____- It happens with the one in Niaga Building, Sudirman. But the other in Pondok Indah just fine..

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Good coffee and ice cream. The one in Graha Niaga Sudirman has an outdoor terrace and it's a cozy place to relax when you have some time to kill between your schedule and activities in the area. Good internet and friendly service.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

the food is nyum, the place is good. that time i order Baby Pork Ribs - The Signature Dish but the size is wayyy to big for indonesian stomache.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Pizza and Pasta lovers i recommended this place for ur consideration and optional restaurant for ur appetite journey... I Forgot my fave dishes but its green Fettuccine with cream sauce contained pork meat... yum...