“C H E A P”

Ranked #228 of 8,438 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: WELCOME TO A MODERN TWIST ON CLASSIC ITALIAN. Not your ordinary Jakarta and Bali Italian restaurant. Grab a seat in our gardens, invite a friend, dinner for 8 or 100, we adorn you with our gardens, patios, delicious pastry bar, fresh gelato and home made bakery. A casual, flexible, affordable neighborhood restaurant- this is your PEPeNERO.
Reviewed April 17, 2013

the food is nyum, the place is good. that time i order Baby Pork Ribs - The Signature Dish but the size is wayyy to big for indonesian stomache.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Pizza and Pasta lovers i recommended this place for ur consideration and optional restaurant for ur appetite journey... I Forgot my fave dishes but its green Fettuccine with cream sauce contained pork meat... yum...

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Love those two - I can eat the whole portion of pancetta pizza with thin base (contain pork) - it's one the best pizza I've tried so far.

Seafood linguini is recommended as well, I miss it a lot. They cook it with fresh seafoods wrapped in aluminium foil - and I love eating it mixed with dried chilli.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Me and my Husband many times ate in Pepenero,the food is Fantastic,Authentic Italian Flavour,my fav is RAVIOLI AL NERO DI SEPPIA it was Delicious and prices the Bottle of Wine is reasonable.
Service was very good,so far everything is good here.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Foodwise this is probably one of the best Italian restaurants in Jakarta, with excellent salads, pastas and wood oven pizzas. Only downside is that the Pepenero's in Mega Kuningan is inside the lobby of Menara Karya office tower and only has a view of the busy roads outside. This is on par for restaurants in Jakarta.