Tripadvisor
Jakarta
Review Highlights
Highly recommended

Highly recommended. I know it's quite pricey for a massage, but it's not a normal massage... read more

Reviewed November 27, 2019
Rainylin
Jakarta, Indonesia
1st timers

as a newcomers after 5min doing the AP didnt feel nothing at first but after finished my last... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2019

from $39.00
from $71.00
from $60.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2015 via mobile

at first i came across Karada because my friends often tell me about this place so i came to try.

i have problem with my back and waist, after the first treatment my back problem become lessen and my waist is perfectly fine. i like the treatment here so i really recommend the place.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank Marsha T
Reviewed June 1, 2015

At first i was skeptical to try because i have been to many chiropractic and chiropractic is a long process of healing and expensive, so when i pass by karada, they said they offer bone therapy which was something new to me and they did a small test of showing how uneven my legs were. so i try the massage and after a few massage and stretching here and there.i feel so much better especially on my stiff shoulder.

it really makes my body feel lighter after 1 treatment. I suggest if you often have a stiff back pain and shoulder , you should try it.

Reviewed May 31, 2015

I have problems with my neck and back pain as my work requires me to sit and stare on my laptop for hours. I've been trying so many different massage place but never really relieved the pain as the problem is at my joint not muscle.

This place use AP Balance technique to align my spine. It almost feels like you are going for a chiropractic session! The AP balance took about only few mins only but felt much better than 2 hours massage session. The staff are really friendly and well trained.

This place is like a hidden gem.. I meant literally hidden. I wouldn't go here if my cousin who lived at TA apartment didn't inform me about this place. I would recommend this place to anyone who want to heal body/muscle/joint pain as well as for maintenance.

Reviewed May 31, 2015 via mobile

I have to say, for someone who needs to gets a massage 3 times a week, I only have to go get a massage just once after I tried Karada.

The difference that i found between Karada and the rest is that other satisfy you temporarily whereas at Karada, it fixes you gradually for a permanent recovery.

With its bright and open concept, Karada adds a personal touch with therapists tending to your specific needs.

Reviewed May 29, 2015

Thanks to the Karada crew for making my days brighter! XD Here's a few words as my thanks to you guys: Totally recommended for people with annoying pain that keeps recurring. I got uneven shoulders (right is lower than left) and a really bad back thanks to an injury I got back in junior high--it makes it around 10 years ago now--and I've went to many health practitioners and also doctors (doctors were the worst; they couldn't even find what was wrong with my back). Most of the time, after these so-called health treatment, my pain would heal... for like a week or so. So far, Karada's treatment has given the most positive result. I've finally able to move around without wincing even a bit! Good bye, my dearest shoulder support, I don't need you anymore. Wait, just because you're young, don't think those pain should be ignored. No more pain means more productivity, right? I'm only 20 something myself and I've never felt better, seriously. Go to Karada and try their magic by yourself!
Ooh... and they answered every single of my annoying questions patiently XD

Date of experience: February 2015