“Amazing dining experience”

Ranked #5,639 of 8,207 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cassis has recently been reimagined with many new elements added and rebranded as Cassis Kitchen. We have an outdoor lounge and our menu is also brand new presenting favorite robust dishes prepared with a local sensibility and passion for flavour. We look forward to cooking for you!
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Had one of the best meals ever. Every dish extraordinary. Beautiful presentation with every plate. I seldom do reviews but they deserve it.

1  Thank Watcher99

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I came to Cassis with a few colleagues of mine from out of town. The service was spot on, I've been to a lot of restaurants in Jakarta and this is one of the few where I feel they excel in service. I had the tuna which was ok but my colleagues seemed to enjoy the dishes they ordered. The wine list is also extensive and the staff is able to offer advice about which wine to pair certain dishes with which is also something that is not usually the norm in Jakarta. Overall, a pleasant experience.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

This past week, I had the privilege of having lunch at Cassis while in Jakarta on work. I like this town but it can be an assault on the senses. What relief to find such a well designed culinary experience while on the road! Cassis displays attention to detail across service, food and atmosphere. We truly left inspired.

I can't wait to come back for brunch on my next trip!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

what an evening at Cassis!! the food has improved a lot since we last visited. the gracious hostess to the humble waiter and the Michelin chef it was all an experience to remember.

the restaurant was not overly busy when we visited but the room we were seated had other couples around. The waiters seem to know what they were doing, explained all dishes that came to the table. the chef had interesting menu, much lighter and back to natural taste. Definitely, french flare, feels full yet light on the stomach.

pricing was very reasonable for the quality. one can except to pay this price for a meal like what cassis offers.I must say totally impressed. definitely going back!

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Nice setting, food menu has just been changed. Rather on the pricy side. Starters came out cold though the sauce was supposed to be hot.
Food is ok but on price on the high side.

Been to Cassis Kitchen? Share your experiences!