“Absolutely Fantastic”

Ranked #44 of 7,923 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Innovative cuisine with an unmistaken Northern Italian flavour. The extensive menu is specially prepared using only the freshest ingredients by our Italian Chef and his culinary team. Popular for Sunday Brunch as well as daily a la Carte Lunch and Dinner.
Wichita, Kansas
“Absolutely Fantastic”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great but crazy expensive. Even for us expats this was an expensive meal. It was great, very good tasting and service was superb. Will I do it again, you cas be assured I will.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Michael M

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“in top 3 of best italian restaurants”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

the tuscan Rib is best I have had ever, but service ambiance and wine also very good, I would say go and get addicted

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Max D
Shanghai, China
“Authentic Italian Pasta”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Although I was not so impressed with my order, I still think Il Mare is deserve a five star because they know how to cook pasta right. One bite and you know it, this place knows what pasta is. I'll tell you the dish that you should try because it's so good that the taste is still embedded in my memory. It is the best carbonara I've ever had in my life. Get ready for this glorious food. It is Angel Hair Carbonara with truffle. Sounds simple? That's what I thought at first, wait till you get a taste of it. As I mentioned earlier, the pasta is cooked perfectly. The sauce is blended well and you can taste the truffle but it does not overwhelm you. I'd like to come back to Il Mare and taste more of their pasta. Of course I won't forget to include the best carbonara ever in my next meal there!

• Visited December 2011
Singapore
“jst nice”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

i like the pasta but the servings are just too little for a pricey meal. the plates are too big for a small portion of the food though it taste really nice. could have been more.

Visited August 2012
Santa Cruz do Sul, RS
“Boníssimo!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Il Mare was a great surprise on Jakarta. An excellent service, good vines, best selection of cheeses and the best pasta that I taste on Indonesia. And the meat is very nice too.
If you is full of sweet dishes, don't forget Il Mare, on astonishing Hotel Mulia.

• Visited September 2012