Lowest prices for your stay
$26
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Hotels.com$26
Priceline$28
eDreams$26
All reviews indonesian food strategic location leisure business mr
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

This is actually the second time I've come and spent couple of days staying in the Santika Hotel, Kelapa Gading.
Previously I was staying in a Superior Room King and this time I chose the Deluxe Room King.
Plus points:
- the room is spacious, neat, and cozy
- bathroom is large
- there are lots of variety of food during breakfast: indonesian and international foods are available
- hotel location is near to shopping centers and restaurants

Minus points:
- we check-in around 2.30pm and have to wait for apprx.20minutes because the room is not ready yet. But then the hotel sent a fruit platter to our room as complimentary.
- not much options for the TV channels
- no swimming pool

Above all that, I can say I am pleased to stay in Santika Hotel, Kelapa Gading and will surely come again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

floor wasn't cleaned well, a bit crowded when i was checked in there, gave different very far rooms when booked 3 rooms in one floor. lobby door was broken when i arrived there. only save by front desk staff they were really nice and helpful. sorry, will never stay there again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

I was staying in this hotel at 3 september for 1 night. And it was enough to make me dissapointed.

Was booking 2 rooms in this hotel via app, but when I'm arrived, only 1 room are available and I had to wait almost 4 hours to another room to be available. Really!!

There was a group of old people who are angry when I arrived. They also had to wait for their rooms that are not available yet. And it turns out, it also happen to me.

After 4 hours, i got room that make me more dissapointed.. Dusty room with slow wifi connection and smelly room

The breakfast are so-so. The staff are friendly but it couldn't make my dissapointment disappear....

Will choose other hotel when someday I visit kelapa gading ☹️

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Pros:
# Reasonable prices
# Strategic location
# Superb Breakfast
# Free Shuttle to Kelapa Gading Mall, Artha Gading Mall, and Mall of Indonesia

Cons:
# Slow wifi connections
# A little bit spooky
# No Sunlight in the room
# Dusty floor (bedroom)

Santika Kelapa Gading needs some improvement. But it's recommended enough to stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2016

First impression, lobby is large, staff give welcome drink, fast check in when you already booked before even i came at midnight.
I booked superior, room size is adequate, clean, amenities (soap, shampoo, except toothbrush), towel
TV channel is variable, for you travelling with kids, they have Disney & Disney Junior channel

Restaurant interior is good, and menu was vary. Indonesian, western even Japanese food. Last but not least, you can get sushi when breakfast

One thing that maybe considered is location, if you want to go to nearest mall you can use taxi. Taxi stand by in front of the hotel.

Room tip: Room with view
Date of stay: July 2016