Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$27
Booking.com$27
eDreams$27
Travelocity$27
CheapTickets$27
Priceline$29
All reviews indonesian food strategic location leisure business mr
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

I was staying in this hotel at 3 september for 1 night. And it was enough to make me dissapointed.

Was booking 2 rooms in this hotel via app, but when I'm arrived, only 1 room are available and I had to wait almost 4 hours to another room to be available. Really!!

There was a group of old people who are angry when I arrived. They also had to wait for their rooms that are not available yet. And it turns out, it also happen to me.

After 4 hours, i got room that make me more dissapointed.. Dusty room with slow wifi connection and smelly room

The breakfast are so-so. The staff are friendly but it couldn't make my dissapointment disappear....

Will choose other hotel when someday I visit kelapa gading ☹️

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Pros:
# Reasonable prices
# Strategic location
# Superb Breakfast
# Free Shuttle to Kelapa Gading Mall, Artha Gading Mall, and Mall of Indonesia

Cons:
# Slow wifi connections
# A little bit spooky
# No Sunlight in the room
# Dusty floor (bedroom)

Santika Kelapa Gading needs some improvement. But it's recommended enough to stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2016

First impression, lobby is large, staff give welcome drink, fast check in when you already booked before even i came at midnight.
I booked superior, room size is adequate, clean, amenities (soap, shampoo, except toothbrush), towel
TV channel is variable, for you travelling with kids, they have Disney & Disney Junior channel

Restaurant interior is good, and menu was vary. Indonesian, western even Japanese food. Last but not least, you can get sushi when breakfast

One thing that maybe considered is location, if you want to go to nearest mall you can use taxi. Taxi stand by in front of the hotel.

Room tip: Room with view
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

Clean hotel with friendly staff make me comfort, variety of food and very good taste of breakfast.location near from shoping center Kelapa gading summarecon mall and also near surrounding hotel had many shopping store.
Provide for pick up service from railway station. Over all was good.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank NugieN1
Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

I booked the hotel for my wedding ceremony that took place at Golden Leaf Resto. The room that I used was the President Suite. The service was excellent, the room was spick and span. I recommend this hotel if you stay at Kelapa Gading area.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple