Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

This is a really great hostel! The staff are extremely helpful and the facilities are great. The beds were a capsule style but there was a lot of room so it never felt cramped (I'm 5'11 and not exactly skinny and you could have fit another person).

Fairly centrally located with an ATM close by and good travel links nearby. The staff were really helpful to me by giving me different suggestions on what I could do as I ended up having an unplanned extra 2 days in Jakarta.

Would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Very good. Tasty food, nice rooftop bar, good wifi, clean, beds were very comfy. The staff are super friendly and helpful. Lovely stay. Would definitely recommend this place for anyone going to Jakarta! :-)

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2018

The fist time I stayed in the hotel, I liked it immediately. It is clean, beds are comfortable, wifi is fast, breakfast is good, coffee and tea are free and people are friendly. Now, every time I pay a short visit to Jakarta I would stay in this hotel. I have stayed for three times already.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The staff is very welcoming and they all speak English. My boyfriend and I stayed here with his parents and sister. We had a blast! The place was very clean. We had a great time dining and drinking on the rooftop. This all for a good price.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I stood for 5 nights in this hostel as I really liked it from the beginning. The 'capsule' in the dorm is spacious and gives you some privacy which is always nice in a hostel. Very clean, nice facilities, rooftop, good and cheap menu for breakfast and lunch/dinner and very good customer service, everything for a very nice price. Very happy with everything, I'll definitely come back, and definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: June 2018