Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016

This is really a nice and cosy hostel. Friendly staff that assist you with everything that you need! Its also very affordable and in a good location.
Really can recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a good hostel. Clean Beds and the wifi is also very fast. On the top Floor there is a Kitchen you can use and breakfast is also included. Overall very friendly staff and good place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank BarisA208
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Extremely friendly staff, made me feel welcome from the beginning - they remember everyone's name which I think is awesome, they're always in good form and are extremely helpful for both day and night time activities. Great atmosphere, I met incredible people here, and it's also a clean, comfortable place to sleep. Couldn't recommend it enough. It made my memories of Jakarta good ones!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Liam S
Reviewed September 4, 2016

I stayed there 3 times already and I will definitely stay there again if I come back to Jakarta!
Staff: Awesome, the best staff ever!
Accommodation: the dorms "capsule" are better than classic bunk bed. We have privacy, the mattress/cushions (x2) are the most comfortable I've experienced in a hostel so far.
Commun area: the bathrooms, the lobby and the top floor are clean. The lobby is a nice place to chill and enjoy a cold beer as well as the top floor (sofas, TV, rooftop).

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank juldalpa
Reviewed September 3, 2016

This hostel locate in the heart of Jakarta, 5 min walk from Cikini train station , many bus and taxi pass. Texas Chicken and KFC is only 2 mins from here.

Staff were very helpful. Bed is excellent with 2 pillow. Recommend this hostel if you want somewhere a bit quiet for rest.

Date of stay: October 2015
2  Thank 722omv
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

I just had to kill some day-time in Jakarta waiting for my flight home in the evening, so I figured it was a good idea to check into a hostel for that day.
So I arrived at 8 in morning and ran into the most friendliest staff ever. After I stated my situation, they handed me over a towel, the wifi password and had me seated in the cozy front area. I could stash my backpack behind the counter, so I was free to move around the city a bit. When I came back, they've let me use the showers and after all they even refused to let me pay for that service.
So I don't know much about the rooms or the beds, but what I've seen, in combination with these super nice people, definitely makes it a 100% recommendation.

Date of stay: August 2016