Lowest prices for your stay
$93
Free cancellation until 12/18/21
Booking.com$94
Priceline$94
Travelocity$93
All reviews lotte shopping avenue washing machine serviced apartment direct access living room water dispenser swimming pool complete amenities kids playground business district premier room excellent stay family staycation location is excellent city view pleasant stay business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

Stayed there for 1 night. Aug 24-25. Arrived at 2 PM, couldn't check in until 4 and that was only because I started complaining, otherwise I would have to wait for God knows how much longer. I stayed there to attend an event in the building next to the hotel, held on the same day at 6 PM. So they lost me a couple hours of good rest there. As I said in my review of Louis Kienne, problems can happen at any hotel but its how we handle it that matters. They shoulda upgraded me when the room wasnt ready by 3 PM, not waited until I started raising my voice. And when I asked to talk to the GM, s/he never had the courtesy to see me but sent a plate of fruit instead. Did they want me to talk to the apple or something? So, as opposed to my review on Louis Kienne, this time I am not too impressed by my experience during my first stay at Ascott Kuningan.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Manjindar K, Manager at Ascott Kuningan Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2016

Dear andycandra,
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear you did not have a pleasant stay.
We always appreciate having our guests bring to our attention, as you have done, what has not met with their expectations. Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to ensure the negative experience is not repeated. The management places a great deal of importance on feedback.
Upon further investigation, I am truly sorry to hear your room was not ready on your arrival. My Front Office Manager Handrian decided to upgrade you when you had returned from the mall when your room was again not available due to a maintenance issue. He was the one who escorted you to your room.
The Management also empowers the staff, particularly the Department Heads to take the appropriate actions and decisions and looking that he could handle the situation decided not to contact me. As a service recovery, he had also sent a plate of fruits. I apologise if you found that offensive.
Our goal is always to provide the best service possible and any delay is certainly unintentional and regrettable. I sincerely hope you will give Ascott another chance and you are also welcome to contact me directly for your next booking so I may even take care of your stay.

Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

I choose the appart-hotel because of its location. it is located within the Lotte shopping complex (so is the Raffles - neighbour hotel). This shopping complex offers everything in all possible price categories.
The appartment are large. Prices are expensive for bookings up to 3 nights. There is a considerable reduction for bookings for 4 nights or more.
Breakfast is bad. I only took a coffee and walked away, then I went to the supermarked and bought everything necessary to make my own breakfast for the rest of the week. Yes that bad. This breakfast is outsourced to a third party company and they don't do good the Ascott brand. I suggest the Ascott boss(es) look into the breakfast concept at the Citadines in Makati. It is also third party but excellent and refreshingly new.
The rooms are not maintained, resulting in lots of problems. I moved twice rooms. The sliding doors are impossible to use, the quality of the kitchen is terrible, AC is or to hot or too cold, my fridge had to be exchanged, the safe was not working and the room had a sewerage smell.
It's a shame because the lay out is good, the staff is really going the extra mile to help but this is not enough to compensate for the room maintenance problems. I will not stay here anymore until the problems are being taken care off.

Dear Rybremnazoe,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Ascott and for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience.
I am sorry to hear your dissatisfaction with our breakfast offerings. We try to cater to different nationalities at the same time and sometimes we fall short of our guests’ expectations. Yes, we do use a third party vendor and come October, we will be switching to a new vendor and they would serve breakfast, all day dining and room service. Carefully selected, we expect a brand new refreshing take on our daily breakfast quality.
I was indeed puzzled you had several issues plaguing your stay and it is totally unacceptable you had to experience the inconvenience. I hope the issues you faced were dealt with during your stay and I am sincerely embarrassed you had to move twice. I have addressed your concerns to the relevant parties to avoid a recurrence as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service. Rest assured this is not our usual service offerings.
Thank you again for all your time and efforts to bring to my attention your experience and, once again, please accept my sincerest apologies for the shortfalls experienced.
I do hope you will give us another chance to salvage your confidence in us.

Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

The Ascott is centrally located; in Jakarta the location matters most. The area is secured with gates and guards. The hotel is modern, clean and well maintained. Hotel staff is very friendly, active and professional. Rooms are modern, spacious, clean and OK maintained. Beds are super comfortable, bathrooms are great. From higher floors you have a good view over the area. Gym and pool are nice. For breakfast you get good quality food but only a limited choice of (western) dishes since 40% of the breakfast buffet is Asian.

Dear Eatperimental,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Ascott Kuningan and for taking the time to write a stunning review about your recent experience.

Creating memories for our guests is what we love doing and I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay enjoying the facilities and services.
When in Jakarta again, I hope we will be your choice again. My staff and I look forward to welcome you back.

plus and minus
location can be very great if your activity around Kuningan.. attached to the mall and access to many FB outlets and other activities

Room and services was great.. very private and spacious
the only lack/problem..BAD SMELL from the kitchen.. they have to cover the washbasin with their lid to stop the smell from the pipe
and it seems hotel didn't pay attention to this cleanliness

The rest just superb

Some Floor connecting to the Ascot Private Residence so do not take a wrong lift otherwise you will stuck.. it happed to you.. stop at the Floor ;(parking/ OR public service-area gym/pool floor) then switch into other Lift

Date of stay: July 2016

Dear Hendry a,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am delighted to hear you had a good stay despite the unpleasant odour under your kitchen sink. My sincere apologies you had to bear with that. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the respective departments to solve the issues.
This odour is experienced in a few apartments and we have since bought effective chemicals that will treat and remove the unpleasant odour.
I am also sorry to hear the elevators confused you. The facility decks have 6 elevators where 3 serve the Ascott apartments while the other 3 don’t. For identification, they are labelled above the push-button plates so guests are taking the correct elevators.
Although you had a mixed experience, I do hope you would still give Ascott another chance. We take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Living in Ascott for some time was perfect for us. The rooms are clean, spacious, comfortable and well arranged. You will find everything you need to feel at home : nice kitchen, washing machine, a big bathtub... The hotel staff is always helpful and available. At the eleventh floor is the breakfast area, the swimming pool and the gym. You'll also find there the kindergarten, and access to the tennis, badminton and basketball courts. You have many choices for breakfast and some new pastries every day! We really enjoyed our stay here, and would come back without hesitating!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Manjindar K, Manager at Ascott Kuningan Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Dear chougron,
Thank you very much for the stunning review and for also taking the time to share it on Trip Advisor.
We are bowled over by the feedback and praise you bestowed on Ascott Kuningan. The team will be pleased that their efforts are paid off. The quality and cleanliness of Ascott Kuningan, the location and the facilities offered are unique points that our first time and returned guests have grown to enjoy. It is our pleasure to serve each and every guests the best way we can and I am happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations.
Thank you for your vote of confidence. We can’t wait to welcome you back again and we won’t let you down.